? servers

? players online

Donating a server?

• Content Count:  30

Hi Steamgamers, i'm Dopy, a pretty regular player on your Minigame server.

I was wondering if it would be possible to donate a server, because I got a 32 slot 66 tick server hosted in the UK wich isn't being used, it'd be great to have it be part of Steamgamers, mainly for european players since they wouldn't get such a high ping.

Please get back to me.

• Content Count:  1839

nope. too difficult to get the scripts/settings/banlist incorporated etc. what you CAN do though, is turn around your monthly or whatever fee for that server and just donate the cash to SG ;D

nope. too difficult to get the scripts/settings/banlist incorporated etc. what you CAN do though, is turn around your monthly or whatever fee for that server and just donate the cash to SG ;D

Aww but I like my server :p, I got it for a special christmas deal (10euro -> 13'ish bucks), so that wouldn't be enough to donate and get a reserved slot + custom skin anyway. kinda sucks.

Guest barackobama

We don't allow donations in the form of servers, but we appreciate all money donations to help the community. Thanks for asking and we appreciate your continued support towards the community.

We don't allow donations in the form of servers, but we appreciate all money donations to help the community. Thanks for asking and we appreciate your continued support towards the community.

That's too bad really. ofcourse i'll still be active on your mg server (i'm on there right now) I might donate some money at some point, but I don't have any at the moment.

• Content Count:  1053

What about if I offer to donate enough to SG regularly for SG to host a server of my choosing?

Reply to Thread