? servers

? players online

Should I be worried?  

1387 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

• Content Count:  1938

skinny jeans caem from skaters. because its easier of us to flip tricks and not scratch the ankle.. so... dont worry lol

Doesn't matter where the fad came from its who's wearing it now, and right now scensters and ugh "indie" kids wear em.

Tell him to wear baggy jeans like all respectable white kids should. Its the closest thing we can get to being black, and being black is the shizznitz

• Content Count:  6466

How ever you dress, somebody else has started the trend, so saying its stupid to do that is quite mindless. I used to not worry about fashion and I still dont worry about it that much. But Im french and I started dressing more European like, wearing tighter jeans (Hugo Boss, Diesel, Express), button shirt pink, purple (Express), tighter shirts (Abercrombie, Hugo Boss, Kappa) more dressed shoes as well (Ecco). Im skinny so I can. Well for one girls dig it more whether you believe it or not its true. I feel more dressed up and that it is more appropriate for my age. I dont over do it and people look at me differently in a good way. You can call it following a trend if you want to. I see it as growing up.

I dont know what your boyfriend looks like and its not my place to judge but the question is..do you not like it because your afraid of what other will say when you are seen with him(cause its out of the ordinary for you area) or does it just not look good cause he is heavier or other reasons. It should be easy to talk to him about it You should not be worried

LOL.

That doesn't make...sense...

If you dress the way you like to, you aren't following a trend. Regardless of what you like wearing WAS a trend at one point, if you like it it's your style. If you're wearing girl tight pants just cause it's the new trend not cause you think you look good in them or enjoy wearing them, then it's stupid.

Your boyfriend is stupid. Find a new one, you're bound to anyways. Aren't you like, 14?

• Content Count:  3736

LOL.

That doesn't make...sense...

If you dress the way you like to, you aren't following a trend. Regardless of what you like wearing WAS a trend at one point, if you like it it's your style. If you're wearing girl tight pants just cause it's the new trend not cause you think you look good in them or enjoy wearing them, then it's stupid.

Your boyfriend is stupid. Find a new one, you're bound to anyways. Aren't you like, 14?

I enjoy what I wear you idiot..I would not other wise wear it... that was implied...and you pretty much repeated what I said ..god your stupid... WHY DOES FASHION HAS TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE?? you make no sense...

Edited by trakaill

I enjoy what I wear you idiot..I would not other wise... that was implied...and you pretty much repeated what I said I did..god your stupid... WHY DOES FASHION HAS TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE?? you make no sense...

I was commenting on the statement of 'however you dress, someone else started the trend', almighty genius.

I won't even begin to comment on the hilarity of someone with as many spelling and grammar errors as you have saying, 'god your stupid'.

I said it didn't make sense, I was talking about that first comment.

As for 'fashion hasing to be uncomfortable', people will wear tight pants just cause they're trendy when in reality they hate wearing them.

• Content Count:  3736

I was commenting on the statement of 'however you dress, someone else started the trend', almighty genius.

I won't even begin to comment on the hilarity of someone with as many spelling and grammar errors as you have saying, 'god your stupid'.

I said it didn't make sense, I was talking about that first comment.

As for 'fashion hasing to be uncomfortable', people will wear tight pants just cause they're trendy when in reality they hate wearing them.

Why doesnt it make sense...show me how you dress ill point at someone with the same look....nothing is really new nowadays .. that doesnt mean your following a trend, unlike what others implied...

• Content Count:  528

Definitely game over. Time to pack it in.

But seriously, skinny jeans are emo on guys. If his hair is dark, and longer in the front then it's seriously time to leave.

yeh it does look kind of emo on boys especially if they have long black hair

Why doesnt it make sense...show me how you dress ill point at someone with the same look....nothing is really new nowadays .. that doesnt mean your following a trend, unlike what others implied...

A trend is essentially a popular outfit being warn by many many people, tighter pants on guys along with stripped hoodies, chuck shoes, and overly long bangs are at all-time high in this teenage generation. So even if you were to wear something that someone else is wearing somewhere in the world, it does not make it a trend. Trends are based upon popularity and not just 'if someone else is wearing it, it's a trend'.

Otherwise, unfortunately, I'd have to say a plummeting in intelligence online is a huge trend.

Reply to Thread