? servers

? players online

New Computer! :D

• Content Count:  464

lucky duck, having win 7. :d

Is windows 7 really that great? I got a free upgrade disc with my windows Vista, but I'm scared to install it because I'm afraid some programs and my wireless card won't be compatible with it. It was hard enough getting some of this stuff to run on Vista.

And @ everyone else bitchin him out for getting a 9800. It isn't THAT bad of a card, I know it was a dumb idea to scrimp on the vid card, but everyone isn't rich, especially with the economy the way it is and Nvidia frickin making us pay an arm and a leg for the GTX 200+ series...

• Content Count:  1839

Is windows 7 really that great? I got a free upgrade disc with my windows Vista, but I'm scared to install it because I'm afraid some programs and my wireless card won't be compatible with it. It was hard enough getting some of this stuff to run on Vista.

And @ everyone else bitchin him out for getting a 9800. It isn't THAT bad of a card, I know it was a dumb idea to scrimp on the vid card, but everyone isn't rich, especially with the economy the way it is and Nvidia frickin making us pay an arm and a leg for the GTX 200+ series...

cool story bro.. doesn't change the fact that it still put marred the rest of the computer :d

• Content Count:  950

You aren't talking about the price...are you?

Yes of course i am.

He needs at least two of these in order to run crysis at 30FPS all the time:

http://www.buy.com/prod/pny-quadro-fx-5800-graphics-card-nvidia-quadro-fx-5800-4-gb-gddr3/q/loc/101/210248008.html

Keep in mind that, he'll only achieve that kind of performance on 1024x768! Any higher and the system might crash.

Reply to Thread