? servers

? players online

New years gift to SG!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2122

You're welcome all, and I will soon have a load of money that I don't need, so... :]

And Ganzta, sure, but were you a past admin? if not, ill pay for your apprentice!

yes i was...

• Content Count:  3697

Apprentice is free. And you honestly can't find anything to do with 1000 bucks? Cause I could use a new laptop ;)

Good for you, but I do hope you realize bills and stuff come before cs:s. If however you have no bills and tons of money, have at her ;)

• Content Count:  8756

Apprentice is free. And you honestly can't find anything to do with 1000 bucks? Cause I could use a new laptop ;)

Good for you, but I do hope you realize bills and stuff come before cs:s. If however you have no bills and tons of money, have at her ;)

Second one. No bills, I'm only 15 (16 in a few days).

• Content Count:  589

Put that money in a high interest account and keep adding to it. You'll need it (and the money you add) in the future. I'd rather have a good money base when I'm 60 than e-peen when I'm 18.

• Content Count:  4162

Crazy mother fucker.

Edit: Pay for my admin.

You're welcome all, and I will soon have a load of money that I don't need, so... :]

And Ganzta, sure, but were you a past admin? if not, ill pay for your apprentice!

:d?

Reply to Thread