? servers

? players online

Any Lawyers out there?

• Content Count:  331

I don't know anything about the American Legal system, or any other legal system. All I know is, she doesn't really have a case, you didn't cause her to have the Genetic defect, and when the pregnancy occurred, you did not know of the defect, it was not your fault in any way that she needs these medical procedures. BUT. If she claims that you impregnated her without her consent, then you might be in trouble.

Once again, I don't know anything about the law, so don't rely on me.

LegalSmash knows better then me.

$0.02 paid in full.

• Content Count:  5

First of all...the legal system is pretty much bullshit. For the most part you really don't have to worry. If she actually tries to say that she didn't give you consent to having sex with her it wouldn't matter in the "legal system". The reason being is that the time of conception was too long ago to have a rape case against you. She didn't report it from the beginning so why report it now? :huh:

• Content Count:  2936

First of all...the legal system is pretty much bullshit. For the most part you really don't have to worry. If she actually tries to say that she didn't give you consent to having sex with her it wouldn't matter in the "legal system". The reason being is that the time of conception was too long ago to have a rape case against you. She didn't report it from the beginning so why report it now? :huh:

Please disregard everything this man says.

• Content Count:  3440

Please don't bump old threads. :glare:

• Content Count:  3736

I've helped her a lot during the summer, which is when i make most of my money, because my job is seasonal. I think I gave her about 3-4 grand last year, which is a lot seeing how i only made 7.

But lately I've been getting horrible pay and I myself am falling behind on my bills. But apparently thats no good for her, she wants money now.

And yea in time this will be all behind me, because her doctors say she has a 50/50 chance of living past this May if she gets treatment, which is isn't doing.

Ok Im sorry but it would be quite stupid to sue you knowing you dont make money. Theyd spend more money of fees that way then what they would get because they cant extort money you dont have period. So I say PHAIL. Im very sorry she feels so bad but I dont think you are in a position to help. If only that happen with a celebrity she could have done something. But you are only known on ZM servers:001_tt2:so no money for her

• Content Count:  670

last time i checked, the proper course of action when you find out you will likely die or suffer other horrible maladies if you attempt to carry to term is to NOT CARRY TO TERM

unless she can somehow show that you abused her and forced her to carry the baby with explicit knowledge of her condition, i don't see what case she could possibly have

Reply to Thread