? servers

? players online

Baning

• Content Count:  337

I have checked my banning status and it says i have been previosly banned but it was a mistake my name at the time was Micheal Myers and it was similar to another players so i was banned by name and i was imedetly unbanned can this be removed from the info?

• Content Count:  2186

If it was a mistake it has been reduced to a 5 min. ban - which we do not take in account i.e. with the perm-ban rule.. Meaning one 5-min ban is practically as good as no bans at all..

Though, if you get a lot 5-min bans I can't guarentee for your future stay ;)

But having just 1 ban that was a mistake, should be no problem - but I do not believe that it can be erased from the database..

• Content Count:  2632

If it was a mistake it has been reduced to a 5 min. ban - which we do not take in account i.e. with the perm-ban rule.. Meaning one 5-min ban is practically as good as no bans at all..

Though, if you get a lot 5-min bans I can't guarentee for your future stay ;)

But having just 1 ban that was a mistake, should be no problem - but I do not believe that it can be erased from the database..

IE JiggleBelljr He had 9 bans in the end and i believe a chunk of them were 5 min bans.

• Content Count:  2186

I was 5 minute banned about a year and a half ago and it was auto removed after a while. I do not know if this happens nowadays though.

I could believe that you've been banned before the banlist went down quite some time ago.. All the bans listed at "Imported ban" are bans that were active (or counted towards a strike) when the list went down, as yours wasnt active and didnt count towards any strikes they "forgot" it..

Or so I would presume..

Reply to Thread