? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike Live Action Annual Event.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Counter-Strike Live Action Annual Event.

• Great Idea!
    • Ok Idea
    • Could Use Work
    • Jesus dude, are you serious?

Live Action Counter-Strike Event

• Content Count:  121

If Valve doesnt endorse me thats fine, i can get other sponsors, i just need their support in order to use the "Counter-Strike" in any title of any event i put together.

As for it being "like paintball but extreme". In a way it is like paintball, because we will be using 6mm paintball bullets. But the rules are different and some of the weapons provided are fully automatic, something that isnt allow in any paintball tournaments.

I have a good feeling about this and i hope that i can find a staff that is willing to help me as much as possible :d

Thanks for the support and feedback!

Fortunately the Rifles i have are not "Air compressed" weapons. More so just a spring loaded action that launches the 6mm bullet at a rapid rate.

But either or, this event will be in a different city each year. But thats only the huge event. Throughout the year we will be holding smaller events that will allow most people to get used to our system and what not.

I voted choice #4.

How are we going to hold a tournament when some of our members are over 3000 miles away?

Its not an event just for you guys. It will be an annual event that travels. So one year it will be closer to those people.

• Content Count:  1230

I travel often, so I might be able to put in some time depending on dates. I was actually in Manchester, NH on Monday. I don't know why some of you guys are doubting him. Some people actually have the time, money, and support to do things like this.

I travel often, so I might be able to put in some time depending on dates. I was actually in Manchester, NH on Monday. I don't know why some of you guys are doubting him. Some people actually have the time, money, and support to do things like this.

Thanks Zero

And why the fuck didnt you contact me f00! i live in Manchester!

Reply to Thread