? servers

? players online

Monopoly tournament =D

• Content Count:  4550

spartan, can you stop fucking changing the teams?

I'm sorry if by the time I want to go to sleep before an important exam the next day is not a valid enough reason for you not being online when several others are. The people who have played were online and available, and I've swapped 1 person from each group to another. If you are so good at monopoly it wouldn't matter what group you got switched into none the less. If it's all luck, then it's luck, end of. The groups are just there to get people on and see what happens. Infact this entire tournament is just practically a pilot study to see how this goes, how much interest there is, how easy the games were played etc etc. Don't bitch to me about not being in your group. If Darth wasn't afk for about 10 hours he coulda played with the other 3 in his group. I waited for you to come online for hours aswell. If the other 3 people are on and ready, I don't see how it's fair to them to make them wait, since they are all impatient buggers anyway :p. Just play in your new group and if you win you win. People in this round wanted the 1st and 2nd to go through again so it's not as if you don't win 1st you're out. Ok?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

So, Im versing Luxz0rz? and thats it?

...wtf you chatting?

First place and second place out of a game of four people...go to the next round......:suspicious:

Reply to Thread