? servers

? players online

Have you ever met anyone famous?

• Content Count:  503

I've metthe whole new York giants team like 7 years ago. I met mike Paxson and Bea youngs cause they my family lol. I've met a couple of nj devils at a signing at there old practice in west orange like 8 years ago . I've meet big bang, se7en, and the whole yg family at a concert in MSG 2 years ago. I've met Mandy Moore at a jewelery opening at the short hills mall in NJ and I think that's about it I know my dad actually met mike Tyson and shook his hand like 15 years ago. But I cNt really think of Anymore

• Content Count:  503

Iono if this counts but Bobby g from jersey shore I know more people but i don't watch jersey shore so I wouldn't know, also Tony Siracusa like a whole bunch of times and got to ride his jet engine air boat.

Edited by Flash_whAt.?

• Content Count:  6559

Michael Jackson.

I was actually one of the kids on stage with him during his "we are the world" song when he came to Singapore.

No, he didn't molest us.

And a lot of foreign politicians, prime ministers, etc.

• Content Count:  513

Hmmm, I've met Kurt Warner. He was eating at this restaurant in Scottsdale and he was really nice to the staff. We were at the table beside him and I said "Hi". I'm not a Cardinals fan so I didn't really bug him after that :p

I've also met my favorite band, SNSD. They are Korean and you will not know them but I haz pich00rs in my profile. Saw them on stage and at the little mini-parade over the summer. Met my 3 favorite members at this clothing store (the girls in my signature) and they approached us because Yuri (the one dancing with the doll) asked my friend "You America?". It was epic and they were really, really, really nice. We talked with them for like, 15-20 minutes n_n

• Content Count:  3736

I helped serena willams choose a coffee machine at william senoma.. Ive seen beyonce from up close..as well as pdiddy.. well I from Saint-Barts and a bunch of celebs go there for christmas every year so Ive seen a lot of em..never really talked to them though

• Content Count:  930

Not exactly REALLY famous, just meeting band members after shows and stuff, meet 'n' greets and such.

I was also lucky enough to have a famous chef cook for us while having an article about it in a well known cooking magazine too... I have no idea who it was D:

Reply to Thread