? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  503

ok TNT you can just fuck off. If you dont give a fuck about HAITI then keep it to yourself. What did you accomplish by saying No faggot?? You jsut made yourself look like more of an asshole.

Also im going to Haiti to help build houses and rebuild there country. I may not make a difference to the whole nation but i might make a difference to childs life. They lost almost everything there whole nation right now is in ruins. So once again I will say TNT fuck off you piece of shit.

With that said i appreciate your support to the ones who are actually taking this thing seriously. Its gunna suck when i go and the conditions are still gunna be horrible. But i appreciate it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  8756

I find it interesting no one cared for this 3rd world country except when it gets hit with a earthquake. Stay classy world.

People did care about it. There were many foundations already set up, and even a facebook application (farmville) had a "Sweet seeds for Haiti" fundraiser, which they just started up again.

• Content Count:  8383

People did care about it. There were many foundations already set up, and even a facebook application (farmville) had a "Sweet seeds for Haiti" fundraiser, which they just started up again.

I dont play that game lol but alright, point proven some did care. But most didnt till the earthquake.

Reply to Thread