? servers

? players online

Temporary Goodbye

• Content Count:  1300

Your grades are going to be way more important then your PB skills down the road, so just hit the books a bit harder, and if you want a handy trick, if you know a class isnt going to be easy, then take advantage of the after class study times with the teachers (office hours) yeah it may be a waste of time sometimes, but it gives you an edge, and it keeps your parents off your back as much. most of the time they jsut want to see that you are trying to do your best. not what the final results or grades are.

goodluck.

• Content Count:  11725

Your grades are going to be way more important then your PB skills down the road, so just hit the books a bit harder, and if you want a handy trick, if you know a class isnt going to be easy, then take advantage of the after class study times with the teachers (office hours) yeah it may be a waste of time sometimes, but it gives you an edge, and it keeps your parents off your back as much. most of the time they jsut want to see that you are trying to do your best. not what the final results or grades are.

goodluck.

i did that and got a extra 7%.

Good luck again, and if you ever have trouble on work, just make a thread lol

• Content Count:  494

Damn that sucks man. Parents can be a real pain sometimes. Chemistry is also a really tough class.

Even though I play on the Escape server all the time, I will miss you and can't wait to see you back on SG. Good luck with the work man.

• Content Count:  3697

How does the whole school get below a C? Chemistry (for me anyways) is an easy subject. Obviously I realize everyone has different strengths and weaknesses but there's no way an entire school has chem as their weakness, unless it's a terrible teacher, a bunk exam (in which case they would normally curve the grades so the average meets a quota), or it's a really tiny school.

Either way, good luck with school and do come back whenever you get a chance :)

goodluck.

I think he's in high school.. Oo

• Content Count:  6559

How does the whole school get below a C? Chemistry (for me anyways) is an easy subject. Obviously I realize everyone has different strengths and weaknesses but there's no way an entire school has chem as their weakness, unless it's a terrible teacher, a bunk exam (in which case they would normally curve the grades so the average meets a quota), or it's a really tiny school.

My highschool teachers had after school sessions for their students. My teachers actually gave a shit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3697

My highschool teachers had after school sessions for their students. My teachers actually gave a shit.

Yeah mine did too (most of them anyways). Which is why I don't understand how and entire grade can do that bad. Especially in chem (which in my experience people have an easier time with chem than physics and calculus and stuff.)

Maybe I'm mislead, maybe more people than I realize have trouble with chem.

• Content Count:  1824

^ agrees. I loved Chemistry. Really easy class for me, even though i really hated math. And a C is a passing grade... I don't see that as grounding material, more as less computer time tho. But this is all comming from a C-F Student :toung:. Well 2 years ago i was:biggrin1:

• Content Count:  494

There was a Bio teacher at my old school that was just brutal. He taught the regular Bio classes like an AP Bio class. Seriously, he would pound you in the ass with notes which would run over class time and then assign 3 hours a homework a night. I got transferred into his class for my second semester of Bio. I dropped out of that class after only two weeks.

Reply to Thread