? servers

? players online

Temporary Goodbye

• Content Count:  2390

^ agrees. I loved Chemistry. Really easy class for me, even though i really hated math. And a C is a passing grade... I don't see that as grounding material, more as less computer time tho. But this is all comming from a C-F Student :toung:. Well 2 years ago i was:biggrin1:

He never said he got a C, he said most of the students did, implying that him getting a worse mark wasn't a big deal since it was a hard class.

And lol, you're a C and lower student.

• Content Count:  1824

He never said he got a C, he said most of the students did, implying that him getting a worse mark wasn't a big deal since it was a hard class.

And lol, you're a C and lower student.

I was......>.> But I usually got a B in chemistry, the class was easy and the Teacher was pretty cute too. That always helps :biggrin1:

• Content Count:  6712

If you think about it this way....

I've practically never been punished....and now that tests are hard enough that they require revision, I'm not doing so well any more.

Maybe it's just lazy, and perhaps inconceivable to some but, I wish that I had had stricter parents....sure I love them a lot and they are always nice to me, we're friends not just family...but I can't help but wish that they forced me through education a bit more...

Still though, not sure if 5 months is a bit harsh. All work and no fun makes for a dull person after all, although it does give you an opportunity to go and do more outdoor activities.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  4360

If you think about it this way....

I've practically never been punished....and now that tests are hard enough that they require revision, I'm not doing so well any more.

Maybe it's just lazy, and perhaps inconceivable to some but, I wish that I had had stricter parents....sure I love them a lot and they are always nice to me, we're friends not just family...but I can't help but wish that they forced me through education a bit more...

Still though, not sure if 5 months is a bit harsh. All work and no fun makes for a dull person after all, although it does give you an opportunity to go and do more outdoor activities.

Yeah, I have been outside a lot more. Biking has become a great new hobby of mine. Yeah I got like a 38 on my mid term. Yeah I know it was horrible but my grade was average of my class. Too bad its going to bring my grade down by 9 points. Looks like a semester C in chemistry. I usually get B's and A's. Yeah its harsh but they just want the best for me. Same boat with Intense. Thanks guys. Well I'm out, I gotta pack for my school ski trip. Gonna be loads of fun.

• Content Count:  1752

Yeah, I have been outside a lot more. Biking has become a great new hobby of mine. Yeah I got like a 38 on my mid term. Yeah I know it was horrible but my grade was average of my class. Too bad its going to bring my grade down by 9 points. Looks like a semester C in chemistry. I usually get B's and A's. Yeah its harsh but they just want the best for me. Same boat with Intense. Thanks guys. Well I'm out, I gotta pack for my school ski trip. Gonna be loads of fun.

Biking eh? How/what do you ride? I mainly do MTB (I have a Cannondale) but some of my friends are into BMX.

• Content Count:  4360

Get those grades up bro. Take care.

Thanks. Will do.

Biking eh? How/what do you ride? I mainly do MTB (I have a Cannondale) but some of my friends are into BMX.

Just some shitty mountain bike. All I really do is ride around my county. Its like 5 miles to the town square.

Reply to Thread