? servers

? players online

Age of Conan

• Content Count:  1158

So who is playing Age of Conan by now? And where do you play?

I'm at the Aquilonia server (EU), and right now I'm a level 13 Guardian. But I have a level 21 ToS and a 17 PoM as well. And I'm in the "Knights of the new order" guild.

I find it rather fun to just run around and decapitate picts and wizards :001_wub:

• Content Count:  4354

There all the same :bored:, I prefer Age of Empires :001_tt1:

Then go create a AOE thread.

I stoped playing AOC. There were way to many bugs for me. I think the rushed the game near the end just to get it out, or maybe to be out before warhammer. But The game is lacking something, but I can't put my finger on it.

I had fun for a few days, but then it just got boring.

Then go create a AOE thread.

I stoped playing AOC. There were way to many bugs for me. I think the rushed the game near the end just to get it out, or maybe to be out before warhammer. But The game is lacking something, but I can't put my finger on it.

I had fun for a few days, but then it just got boring.

Really? Which level did you play 'til?

• Content Count:  4354

I think I was 23 before I stopped playing. I Don't like that there is only one start area. After rolling the 3 or 4th toon you just hate all those quests and that area.

I know people are saying the game just opens WIDE UP!! after 20, but I just did not see that. I may go back later when they have smashed all the bugs.

I know people are saying the game just opens WIDE UP!! after 20, but I just did not see that. I may go back later when they have smashed all the bugs.

Well you have your destiny quest depending on your character, so if you rolled another call it shouldn't be a problem with the starting area.

I havn't really felt many bugs, other than the voice acting is completly missing when I leave the starting area ^^

• Content Count:  5302

Is any one here going to be playing this MMO? I heard some on vent the other day playing WOW. I am done and tired of WOW. Been playing it since day one, and so ready for a new MMO.

Just wanted to see if a group of people here would be willing to maybe join up in game and quest and kill things together. Or look at the Naked Chick's at the Hooker Wall. Well a beta tester friend o mine said there was a wall where all the Hookers hang out.

It's a decent game, I do like the real time combat. I tryed it for about 2 months and got sick of it. But you MIGHT like it. But, if your going to enjoy it, you must first get a mammoth baby!

• Content Count:  52

Yeah i knew it was not based off the Really bad Arnold movie. :) Not sure i will order the collectors edition. But i know if you do a pre-order you get some mammoth mount with the preorder.

Can't wait to play the game.

Arnie's Age of Conan>Any movie that has come out ever

fact!

Reply to Thread