? servers

? players online

Does this make you feel dumb?

• Content Count:  464

You know...I was lost the moment the video started...though I think it was to do something about laz0rz?

Yeah that's as much as I understood. They were trying to make a light spectrum out of the first micro/nanosecond of a laser going off or something, and then they didn't even show it in action lol.

• Content Count:  8756

Yeah that's as much as I understood. They were trying to make a light spectrum out of the first micro/nanosecond of a laser going off or something, and then they didn't even show it in action lol.

My class went to our local university, and they used a laser beam like this to create a color spectrum of visible light, which in turn can determine concentration of certain chemicals, etc. It proves useful in certain scientific situations; Granted I never went, because I couldn't be bothered to go all day in a small lab on a Friday. I skipped.

• Content Count:  464

My class went to our local university, and they used a laser beam like this to create a color spectrum of visible light, which in turn can determine concentration of certain chemicals, etc. It proves useful in certain scientific situations; Granted I never went, because I couldn't be bothered to go all day in a small lab on a Friday. I skipped.

That's cool, I'm sure that could be useful, if it was durin school, I would have gone, you would skip any homework you could/would have gotten.

1zgfe9y.jpg

Way to spam

tl;dw

ps- great thread man

Wtf?

Edited by Finzz

Reply to Thread