? servers

? players online

God VS. Devil, Good VS. Evil.

• Content Count:  195

The truth is, no one can truly know what caused everything and no one can predict the future.

We are arrogant if we think we can know what happened to cause everything to come into existence.

But it is our nature to speculate, and on that note I will say I trust the scientific method over the religious "faith" method. The scientific method at least admits it is wrong and even tries to prove itself wrong. "Faith" requires absolute belief with no required proof.

• Content Count:  1078

omg, images you found over the internet depicting very ignorant and uneducated statements about both atheism and theism that group millions of people into single descriptions. y'all are so c00l, i hope i can be as c00l as u all r sumday

• Content Count:  6559

omg, images you found over the internet depicting very ignorant and uneducated statements about both atheism and theism that group millions of people into single descriptions. y'all are so c00l, i hope i can be as c00l as u all r sumday

Keep dreaming, we'll never be as cool as those teenagers.

• Content Count:  11501

Sorry, next time I'll put [/sarcasm] tags around it. Obviously I can tell that isn't all about what Christianity is, it's just humorous showing his picture can work both ways.

And dude, you already have like what, 2 strikes? You're already 200% cooler than I ever will be. If anything, I'm the one who should be trying to be as cool as you (maybe someday?).

• Content Count:  3343

everyone should just be agnostic, they dont have to go to fucking church and if there SOMEHOW has to be a god you can pull the 'I didn't know you existed but now that I know you do, I am open to your beliefs' excuse and get into heaven, its win-win bro.

Reply to Thread