? servers

? players online

Monopoly Tourney (With prizes!)

• Content Count:  4550

monopoly_us_pack_logo.png

Ok so before you read this thinking fuck sakes we just did one! this one won't be done as quickly as the last, so you've got plenty of time to get your name down and your games done.

The last monopoly tournament was quite popular in terms of how many people wanted to play, so this is why I've decided to do another, hopefully with more people signing up than before!

Oh and like the title says, there will be a $15 - $20 prize for the winner at the end, which atleast gives you an incentive to play. What's better than having fun and winning some money in the end!?

Again, if you want to play, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a pogo account before you decide to put your name down. A couple of you didn't even know what pogo was 1 minute before everyone playing -_-. You can easily make a pogo account at http://www.pogo.com. It's quick and free.

Slight change in some of the rules this time round:

- Official type games now, not pogo. This doesn't mean any club pogo members can be altering any of the rules though! Basically meaning keep the default settings the same.

- No unfair trades! Take screenshots of this if I'm not around and if it is unfair then the players will be disqualified.

- No teaming up against 1 or 2 players so you can win with a buddy. Of course trading is allowed as long as it's fair.

- If you need to leave at some point in the game/rage quit/just cannot play/ you automatically forfeit your spot and someone will take your place if possible.

- With the above being said, do not steal other players spots if you are in the game and are losing (and the other guy is doing better or something). This can get your disqualified as well.

- When your opponents have been picked, I will send all 4 of you a pm asking you all if 'day' and 'time' is available for all 4. If you don't show after you said yes to the day and time, your spot will be taken by someone.

- Finally, (this is debatable) if you land on someones spot, and therefore ultimately go bankrupt meaning you cannot mortgage nor pay the money outright to the receiving player, you should go bankrupt and not do a trade to get back in the game. However this did keep some players in for 2nd place, the problem is the person will not always trade with the person going bankrupt after someone else landed on their spot beforehand... etc. Usually I will watch most games so I will judge this.

If you have any questions please just ask me on steam, forums, vent. I'm usually on one of them most of the day.

And remember this is a game so have fun! :)

First groups are:

Zealot

Crimson

Neji

Longwave

----------------------------

Skitzo

Heyman

Flash_what

Finzz

----------------------------

Micro