? servers

? players online

Bare Essentials for Living Yourself

• Content Count:  930

So the possibility of me being kicked out is becoming larger each week, although I am to be kicked out on the 28th of April, things are getter worse towards the date...

I will not however be homeless when I am kicked out, which means that won't be a worry, what worries me is what essentials I should have for living?

Only the BARE ESSENTIALS though...

Such as:

1 mug, 1 plate, 1 bowl, 2 different towels...

etc etc.

Thanks for the help.

• Content Count:  6712

Essentials:

computer.jpg

junkfood.jpg

hand.jpg

Enjoy :smile1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, my mate left home early and he lives in a pretty simple flat (although he does share the building/kitchen/toilet with other people...but they talk etc and cook for each other).

Obviously you want stuff to eat/drink from/with (so cup,plate, bowl, knife, fork, spoon as well as drinks/food itself..maybe you're fine with water or just really cheap stuff?.

Also going to need stuff to keep you clean/hygienic so...soap, shampoo, tooth brush/paste, basic medical stuff...etc.

Dunno what kind of appliances you're going to have but...a toaster, a microwave/oven, a fridge/freezer, an iron and a washing up machine are pretty essential.....

Other things.......if not a tumble dryer (or you aren't going to dry cleaners or something)...something to dry your clothes on. Clothes hangers, some stuff for storage...a phone...some kind of TV I'll assume....

• Like 2
Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

Being off topic is hawt.

Eh..maybe having an itouch/phone and saving money on apps would make it more affordable :wink:

......: it was a hard sale :tape:

Reply to Thread