? servers

? players online

CoD 4

• Content Count:  381

Anyone here plays it? I just got it yesterday, and can't get enough, this game is sick.

its not going to last for long :)) when i got the game i was playing a lot then i dont know i got bored very fast i had level 53 almost all weapons :)

• Content Count:  4263

same cod problems with AI and difficulty. Pretty much playing on hardest setting means the computer has wall hacks and aimbot. If you look round a croner you get shot instantly, even using grenades doesn't help much

• Content Count:  111

Yes, I have to agree with Jaffa, thats really my only complaint about the game. The AI just gets ridiculously hard on the extreme difficulty levels. So much so its not really fun to play. They know where you are at all times. Not much fun.

For whats its worth though. The finale to the single player campaign is fantastic. I enjoyed that a great deal.

I'd kill for Co-op though, It would be pretty cool to go through the campaign with other players.

-Straylight

• Content Count:  4263

I managed to complete the hardest difficulty on cod2 and vowed never to try again. It was literally spawn, sprint as far as i can throwing grenades, hope i find a save point, then die and run more

• Content Count:  1285

I'll agree on the AI. On the harder difficulties they turn into like, elite special forces commandos or something. I mainly play on mutiplayer though, ranked 52 atm and have all the guns. Normally I play using some kind of sniper kit, and aiming for the Golden Dragunov now.

Reply to Thread