? servers

? players online

What Nationality are you?

• Content Count:  2994

90% Iraqi 10% Turk. Though I don't look no where near both of those, nor sound, act or any of those, people mistake me from being full-blood danish even though I speak Iraqi fluently.

• Content Count:  381

90% Iraqi 10% Turk. Though I don't look no where near both of those, nor sound, act or any of those, people mistake me from being full-blood danish even though I speak Iraqi fluently.

WOW HOW DID U GET THIS 90 AND 10 % If ur father is Iraqi and mother is Turk u should be 50-50% or u have 9 fathers Iraqi and 1 mother Turk?

On my side born USA ,background half Macedonian half Turkish

• Content Count:  6712

WOW HOW DID U GET THIS 90 AND 10 % If ur father is Iraqi and mother is Turk u should be 50-50% or u have 9 fathers Iraqi and 1 mother Turk?

Lol well I guess one of his great grand parents could be Turkish.

My dad is a bit turk, it's like... his grandads dad was turk and married an iraqi

I'm just that good.

• Content Count:  2994

My dad is a bit turk, it's like... his grandads dad was turk and married an iraqi

So yeh, I'm not that good at how you figure this out, I've just seen people say

"i'm 20 % this and 10 % this, then 60 % and another 10% of this" and I'm like "how?" and then she explains how her granddads bla bla bla and I stopped paying attention from there.

Reply to Thread