? servers

? players online

Superbowl bet.

• Content Count:  426

i don't know if this would be allowed, but i think it would be fun.

i was thinking that if anyone wanted to, we could gamble on the superbowl game. you could bet cheap games or donations to the forums. i like to gamble...:heh:

anyone interested?

• Content Count:  1765

.... Why does no one ever look all the way through the forums... like umm.. I dunno, the SPORTS SECTION.

Whats wrong with this section?

I think it fits.

• Content Count:  5381

Whats wrong with this section?

I think it fits.

Because even though this is "off-topic", there is certain places for certain subjects.

So, we happen to have a sports section, and it is meant to be used. OTF is for stuff that doesn't fit into any of the forum category that we don't already have.

Edit: Also I'm about 95% sure that gambling isn't allowed on these forums seeing it is illegal in many states, and to people under 18/21

Hamster, I didn't mean to come off as a d-bag if I did, its been a long week and I'm just kinda senile at this point.

Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  8756

Because even though this is "off-topic", there are certain places for certain subjects.

So, we happen to have a sports section, and it is meant to be used. OTF is for stuff that doesn't fit into any of the forum categories that we don't already have.

Edit: Also I'm about 95% sure that gambling isn't allowed on these forums seeing as it is illegal in many states, and to people under 18/21.

Hamster, I didn't mean to come off as a d-bag if I did, but its been a long week and I'm just kind of senile at this point.

Fixed, goddamnit.

Just kidding,

• Content Count:  426

Because even though this is "off-topic", there is certain places for certain subjects.

So, we happen to have a sports section, and it is meant to be used. OTF is for stuff that doesn't fit into any of the forum category that we don't already have.

Edit: Also I'm about 95% sure that gambling isn't allowed on these forums seeing it is illegal in many states, and to people under 18/21

Hamster, I didn't mean to come off as a d-bag if I did, its been a long week and I'm just kinda senile at this point.

lol don't worry about it man.i don't think you do. plus, i don't take anything personal on the interwebs. i've played with you a few times and never had a problem. :smile:

ya i figured we might not be able to do it because it's illegal.

but.... i'll bet 20$ on either team if anyone wants to. 20$ that i'll donate to SG that is. then you can have sup status. i would like to go for the colts, but either is ok i guess. i have a gambling problem... :p

Reply to Thread