? servers

? players online

What would you do if theres a scenario like i am legend ?

Guest ' starbucks

but guys,

do you really wanna live alone, when there are some zombies, vampires or monsters ?

it would be better in a group, but ye..

i would go to a very high building, make it very secure, and try to find some other guys,

but on the top of the building draw very large something like

SOS !

whatever, i think thats very interesting

• Content Count:  1754

I would steal a lot of food supplies medical stuff barricade making equipment and guns from the local Toys R' Us and his in my attic and snipe zombies from the smalll window with nerf darts with little plunger things on the ends and blind them

can i be the one that throws puppy nades at them? :d

but if it was going to be an i am legend case scenario then id find an underground lair thts like out in the country and inside of it will be as a big as a nice ass house and itd be supplied with a pool, an armory were all my guns are, and stuff to preoccupy my self. Nd ofcourse id bring a few ppl from sg to help me bash zombie skull into the ground like a pancake. :toung: Id be supplied with food and water for the rest of 20peoples lives. :d and then we'd probably go out and kill some zombies on a boring day ^-^

• Content Count:  1765

I would do what Robert Neville would do, kill vampires with stakes and onions, throwing them into the sunlight(I read the book a few years ago, seems more interesting than the movie.) Experiment on them to find a cure, and to survive til I'm in my 60's. There I go all apeshit.

were talking about zombies.

The thread was about an I Am Legend scenario. There were no zombies in the movie and you bunch of nincompoops took the thread into the wrong direction.

Excuse him for the one being on topic.

:pound:

• Content Count:  2994

Make an alliance with the zombies, then go to the biggest place with humans, sabotage their defenses and opening the gates to let the zombies in.

Then live happily ever after becoming used to eating human flesh and fuck zombie bitches

What?

Someones gotta fuck up the humans?

Reply to Thread