? servers

? players online

Got Forum Award Idea? Post it

• Content Count:  270

That was part of the originally plan, but was removed because we were afraid of spammers.

Down the road, I wouldn't mind seeing award for every 1k Post or something within those lines.

Why not just disban people from posting privileges if they just keep spamming random things like "fsjal" on the forums.

• Content Count:  2390

Well first off get rid of all the awards for people being admins.....its very obvious they are admins so an award there wouldn't mean much. Keep the ones for ex-admins though, as its not obviously who used to be a BD, AO, ect.

Get rid of all the different levels of Training awards (which I still don't understand why they are general awards, as only admins can get them) and replace them with maybe "Trained Admin", or something like that, for after they complete the advanced training. Also get rid of the graduating one, as its also obvious.

Really as long of the rewards are fun/meaningful they should be in, Artist and Map Maker ones are both good.

Also, make some anti-awards (bad ones), for people such as trolls, would be nice to see them labeled :amuse:.

There, I'm done bitching andre :p

• Content Count:  8756

Well first off get rid of all the awards for people being admins.....its very obvious they are admins so an award there wouldn't mean much. Keep the ones for ex-admins though, as its not obviously who used to be a BD, AO, ect.

Get rid of all the different levels of Training awards (which I still don't understand why they are general awards, as only admins can get them) and replace them with maybe "Trained Admin", or something like that, for after they complete the advanced training. Also get rid of the graduating one, as its also obvious.

Really as long of the rewards are fun/meaningful they should be in, Artist and Map Maker ones are both good.

Also, make some anti-awards (bad ones), for people such as trolls, would be nice to see them labeled :amuse:.

There, I'm done bitching andre :p

Good ideas, except for trolls. :p

Also, we can do Higher-up badges (AO+), since they obviously deserve them.

• Content Count:  4473

lol, What does the "loyalty" award mean? Are you counting that as length of time at SG? Loyalty just makes it seem like we are a clan and I know how much people hate that word being tossed around, but it seems improperly worded.

Also, who decides who gets what award?

• Content Count:  2390

Good ideas, except for trolls. :p

Also, we can do Higher-up badges (AO+), since they obviously deserve them.

I never said they didn't deserve them, but giving them an award is pretty redundant. I mean, an award is there so people recognize you for doing something, higher ups already have different colours/user titles, making them already recognized for it.

• Content Count:  5303

lol, What does the "loyalty" award mean? Are you counting that as length of time at SG? Loyalty just makes it seem like we are a clan and I know how much people hate that word being tossed around, but it seems improperly worded.

Also, who decides who gets what award?

Your join date on the forum. I agree on the wording, got anything in mind? The AO and BD staff at the moment, but I wouldn't mind seeing a form called "Recommend someone for a Award"

sexiest voice award

Bubba wins

????

I dunno, something I typed. Someone who did something "Honorable" for the community, or make it for the Honorable Gamers. :shocked:

Biggest Troll

Biggest Shit Poster

Worst Thread Maker

Worst Spelling

Grammar Nazi

Weeaboo

Most time in game

Most Dedicated

Troll

These are for people who have done something positive for the community, not for asshats. For the "Most Dedicated" one, rename it "Dedicated Player" or something.

Reply to Thread