? servers

? players online

Got Forum Award Idea? Post it

• Content Count:  6712

Famz.

It will work if the Staff handles it with care.

Side note to Lux, this has been in the CA section for nearly six months, why didn't you say anything in that? lol

If you need an admin trainer I'm not against doing it (and it's not for the awards :ohwell:).

Depends really on what I have to do.

Side note to Lux, this has been in the CA section for nearly six months, why didn't you say anything in that? lol

Because I didn't really know any specifics about it, and because nothing happened for so long I thought it'd be just another idea approved but not applied.

• Content Count:  8383

over 1000 posts over 2000 posts...etc

Thats was the first idea they tried to add was for post count. Aslong as it for mile stones like 1k 2k 3k then it shouldnt be too bad seeing awards for that, but in doing so also brings concern of spam and +1 posting. So hopefully there wont be alot of post count awards if they do decide to add some.

• Content Count:  2122

how about previous admins?

we need an award for admin that has never paid(before this apprentice program ofc)

Anyway, personally, i don't see why we need this implemented; all it does is for bigger e-penis and such.

People will know if you have contributed to the community and if you're a decent guy; you don't need to go around flaunting a giant list of awards.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3073

I'm the only one adding anything at the moment, but so far tonight, all the graduated apprentices, and current and former higher up staff should see some of their awards.

• Content Count:  6712

how about previous admins?

we need an award an admin that has never paid(before this apprentice program ofc)

No offence but, can't see why you would award someone for not paying for admin when you were meant to.

Btw Highsky....3 years !?!?!?!? :s...

Really was ZM even started in February 2007?

• Content Count:  2122

No offence but, can't see why you would award someone for not paying for admin when you were meant to.

Btw Highsky....3 years !?!?!?!? :s...

Really was ZM even started in February 2007?

it's a joke famz

• Content Count:  3343

Award to people who have disabled reputation, because they are afraid of neg rep.

In all seriousness, Maybe an award for 10 valid admin complaints?

Award for alot of friends, for being kind to members (which can be revoked), Award for alot of valid perm requests (lol iscout).

Edited by Psyche

Reply to Thread