? servers

? players online

Scale of Universe

• Content Count:  641

If God is real, why hasn't he revealed himself? If he was real, i'd have $1,000,000,000,000 right now since he does listen to "prayers". Once religion is destroyed, we can work on improving our technology and theories about science and the universe. Religion is a plague on science, and it pisses me off. What starts most wars? Religion. What will it take to destroy religion. Does the Pope need to come out and say "LOL, JK everybody, we all made it up." Didn't the terrorists kill 3,000 people in the World Trade Center because they felt we should be punished for not believing in their God? Which religion is correct? Why is you're religion so dominant and overpowers the Islam or Hindu religions?

Catholicism was first the made up from the Roman Catholics, correct me if i'm wrong. They were corrupt. Protestantism ended up destroying everyone's beliefs of what Catholics believed in. Why the hell did Catholicism come back? It should have stayed dead and forgotten. ALSO, it was made up around the 1300s. Which is not as old as the universe, that's about 700 years. Why would they discover "God" and "Jesus" so late into the universe's age. What technology was able to determine that there is a God? Why don't people see that there's more proof in science that there will ever be in religion?

Spirit's aren't real

God isn't real

Jesus was a normal person

Religion is fake and made up stories

People suck

The world is full of idiots (Even me, so you can't say i have a large ego)

Edited by IntenseFajita

• Content Count:  641

Oh, well then I guess it is possible that he was real. I always thought the stories of like the crucification of Jesus were fake. Could that be the way he died? Once he died, people probably didn't have anything left to say so their like "Guys, we are out of ideas. How about we say Jesus came back to life 3 days later? YEAH PERFECT IDEA!"

Also, how long was senior banned? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to respond I just want to know how long a statement like that gives him.

Reply to Thread