? servers

? players online

Scale of Universe

• Content Count:  3391

Intense, just to correct you on one thing here, Jesus was in fact real. They have evidence that he did in fact exist. The thing is, we don't have any evidence to prove that he had any "holy powers" or was sent down from heaven by God himself.

Incorrect. The only historical evidence of Jesus' existence comes from writings far after his supposed death. There are no mentions of him during his supposed life time. That being said, there is no 'proof' that he existed.

• Content Count:  8756

Incorrect. The only historical evidence of Jesus' existence comes from writings far after his supposed death. There are no mentions of him during his supposed life time. That being said, there is no 'proof' that he existed.

After reading up on the issue further, I will have to agree with you. Most of the claims of the existence have come into question, including the tellings of the four gospels. Thanks for clearing this up, I guess. :p

• Content Count:  2051

Oh, well then I guess it is possible that he was real. I always thought the stories of like the crucification of Jesus were fake. Could that be the way he died? Once he died, people probably didn't have anything left to say so their like "Guys, we are out of ideas. How about we say Jesus came back to life 3 days later? YEAH PERFECT IDEA!"

Also, how long was senior banned? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to respond I just want to know how long a statement like that gives him.

I did it for a week, but I'll probably just make it a day, hes an idiot after all.

• Content Count:  3343

I did it for a week, but I'll probably just make it a day, hes an idiot after all.

He was blinded by the ignorance that is religion in general, you'll have to forgive him.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread