? servers

? players online

Oh lawd

• Content Count:  1484

Best advice has been given already, ah well.

No matter what you do, it is going to be difficult.

I wouldn't stay friends with him, as this will fuck you up, emotionally speaking that is.

If you decide to contact him you should wait quite a while, so you have a chance to sort out your thoughts and feelings towards him and perhaps accept that it is over. (or not)

Do not let your feelings get the best out of ya, it will be a rollercoaster.

We can all give you advice but the fact is that every single person deals with this kind of stuff in a different way, and you will probably find out the best way as you go along.

Keep on going with your life, that is very important, imo.

Good luck.

• Content Count:  1053

Let's go, I'll buy you dinner and we can talk about this over a chocolate shake with 2 straws. Yep, i said 2 straws, don't want to be moving to fast ya know.

Also, if you don't get back together, tell him I want my L4D2 back. :p

• Content Count:  1120

I have known my ex for 8+ years, seperated for 4, and there is no one who understands me better than she or has been a greater friend.

Anyone who has been in a real relationship knows that staying friends shouldn't be an impossible feat. This is a person who you have long confided in, loved, been intimate, laughed and cried with, shared ideas and expressions meant for no other.

Although you may not stay lovers, friendship will always be a possibility. Only an inexperienced fool would ignore everything that has happened and what could happen down the road. This is a person who knows and or understands where you have been, where you are, where you are going. I have never been an individual to ignore someone so precious or want them removed entirely from my life.

We already face difficulties in our lives, some more so than others. Casting aside those who have already been known to help us through a great number of them, possibly the worst, is an unnecesarry sacrifice. While a stranger can always help get through the littles things, the fact remains, this is still a stranger and won't be able to comfort or satisfy your every need. Being alone is hard enough, knowing that you put yourself in that position is a regret no one wants to face.

You don't need to rely or become emotionally dependent on him; everyone needs a shoulder to lean on at times, but there are moments where what is needed and what is the most comforting, can belong to a familiar voice.

It won't be easy, of course it will be emotional, and it is fairly obvious you won't forget any time soon. Don't ignore what has happened since it will only makes things worse and certainly influence future relationships.

If it was meant to be, it will, but in the meantime trust that something, anything, will eventually happen. What it is exactly, no one will know until then.

Goodluck.

EDIT: It happens a lot so I suppose i will just say it anyways. Kennith is right in saying "never mention anything about the dating or what went on". I have been down this road, it can easily destroy a person and any potential relationship.

• Like 2
Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  1053

I always ask my ex's for girl advice.

Girls know what other girls want?

money

i kidd i kidd

Reply to Thread