? servers

? players online

Oh lawd

• Content Count:  3736

And you totally misunderstood my post, cause the bottom half wasn't directed towards you. You didn't even read it right, cause I said just because my grandparents did end up that way, doesn't mean it will for others. Please, just stop making yourself look any more retarded. You posted a wall of text to a response that wasn't even directed towards you, and even misinterpreted by you.

You based your whole post on a misinterpreted statement.

Try reading it again, and this time slow down. But thank you for responding to spazmonkey for me.

we'll talk about it a year from now..or more..if she is still around..

My bet based on what I know/experienced is that it wont work...but I hope really much Im wrong because Id love for her to be happy! everyone was giving advices based on personal experiences and you decided to pick them apart.

While trying to find stats on whether relationship work after a break/breakup..I found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_breakup wiki has all the answers as usual

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  2051

we'll talk about it a year from now..or more..if she is still around..

My bet based on what I know/experienced is that it wont work...but I hope really much Im wrong because Id love for her to be happy! everyone was giving advices based on personal experiences and you decided to pick them apart.

I only picked off two, because of shit like this.

By now you should know whether you want to spend the rest or a longer time of your life with this person.. and it seems to me that it is not the case..

But you are right, and I am destroying this topic. So I'll stop here. But again, it's a MUTUAL break, not a break up.

• Content Count:  4550

I'm gona be honest, a lot of these posts are tl;dr...but from what I did read (which was most of the posts), you shouldn't be giving advice if you dunno what you're talking about. If you're inexperienced, or lack knowledge, why try to give it? I could sit here and type a long ass response about what could be, what might be, what shall be, blah blah. In the end, these things have a way of working itself out, one way or another....

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

go on....

Why break up if you're not seeking something more or expecting more out of a relationship than you're getting?

Mutual break ups are either really mutual or just the easy way to say it's over.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1484

I'm gona be honest, a lot of these posts are tl;dr...but from what I did read (which was most of the posts), you shouldn't be giving advice if you dunno what you're talking about. If you're inexperienced, or lack knowledge, why try to give it? I could sit here and type a long ass response about what could be, what might be, what shall be, blah blah. In the end, these things have a way of working itself out, one way or another....

Finally someone that can type out my thoughts on this in a proper way.

This is it.

• Content Count:  1120

Why break up if you're not seeking something more or expecting more out of a relationship than you're getting?

Mutual break ups are either really mutual or just the easy way to say it's over.

There is no such thing as "really mutual" and it is obvious they are seeking something more or expecting something more, hence the break, and "the easy way to say it's over" is also just commonly referred to as being an excuse to end the relationship.

Couples have problems, every single one of them, and if they didn't, it either meant both people were dead or simply fictional. I don't know what your point was Xeno, but it just seems like the only thing you did was pull out a dictionary.

Finally someone that can type out my thoughts on this in a proper way.

This is it.

The difference between Spartan's post and anything else found in this thread, was the fact that it's simply compacted into a single paragraph. Everything has already been stated, just split into multiple posts by multiple people.

You could have just said "ditto" and saved yourself the whole 5 seconds that was needed to write out the rest of the sentence.

You praised Spartan, but it appears you are a bad follower. I am fairly certain he asked, "why try to...".

Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  330

Were you two friends before you started dating? If so, it might be easier to transition back.

In any case, I agree with Xeno. I assume that something has changed in the relationship, and I also understand that you probably don't want to talk about the details in this environment (I sure wouldn't). However, I think it's worth really thinking about WHY you want to take a break. Are you expecting something that you're not getting? Or is he doing the same?

• Content Count:  2833

Well I suppose that I don't need this thread anymore. Because I dont want to be friends with him ever again. Apparently our failed relationship is completely my fault, he was fucking jesus, so I cant be friends with someone like that. Someone that can't even admit that they have problems and made mistakes. Hes a pathetic human being and I pity him.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread