? servers

? players online

Oh lawd

• Content Count:  1120

Well I suppose that I don't need this thread anymore. Because I dont want to be friends with him ever again. Apparently our failed relationship is completely my fault, he was fucking jesus, so I cant be friends with someone like that. Someone that can't even admit that they have problems and made mistakes. Hes a pathetic human being and I pity him.

I know you are angry Blargh, but try not to say something you will soon regret.

It hasn't been long since the break, and I doubt it is simple for either one of you. It is obvious he has problems and helped contribute, but sometimes it is easier to direct the blame towards someone else than simply admitting they have flaws.

It is a natural reaction to feel this way, but don't let it cloud your judgement. Try not to walk away without any real knowledge and insight as to what has happened; think it through before cutting him off completely.

That is some history you two shared, it supplies plenty of answers, so ask your questions now before it's too late.

• Content Count:  2833

I know you are angry Blargh, but try not to say something you will soon regret.

It hasn't been long since the break, and I doubt it is simple for either one of you. It is obvious he has problems and helped contribute, but sometimes it is easier to direct the blame towards someone else than simply admitting they have flaws.

It is a natural reaction to feel this way, but don't let it cloud your judgement. Try not to walk away without any real knowledge and insight as to what has happened; think it through before cutting him off completely.

That is some history you two shared, it supplies plenty of answers, so ask your questions now before it's too late.

There is no point, I don't wont anymore to do with him. He knows how lost, sad, and destroyed I am right now, but he continues to push me over the edge. He is kicking me when I am down. That just shows what a horrible person he is and I don't want to waste my precious time with a pathetic person like that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

There is no point, I don't wont anymore to do with him. He knows how lost, sad, and destroyed I am right now, but he continues to push me over the edge. He is kicking me when I am down. That just shows what a horrible person he is and I don't want to waste my precious time with a pathetic person like that.

I acted the same way when we broke up. I took out my depression and anger on her. I regret what I said and didn't mean it. It just made me feel better knowing that someone was as miserable as I was (pathetic, I know).

You wanted to marry this guy, obviously he means something to you. If you still have feelings for him, and I'm sure you do, then just let things cool down. Talk to people that are in communication to get a real feel for what is going on. Basing everything off what he says is not the best idea. I guarantee you that he will apologize when he simmers down. I'm not telling you to get back with him, but don't let a few words destroy what you built up.

Tell him that if he is going to talk to you like that, then you'd rather not talk at all. He will then talk to you when he's calm and willing to see what the next steps are. It's sad when people break up, especially after a long-term relationship. Please, give the guy a chance to calm down and think things over.

• Content Count:  2051

Well I suppose that I don't need this thread anymore. Because I dont want to be friends with him ever again. Apparently our failed relationship is completely my fault, he was fucking jesus, so I cant be friends with someone like that. Someone that can't even admit that they have problems and made mistakes. Hes a pathetic human being and I pity him.

:/ I'm sorry to hear that, I'm guessing you sat down to have a talk to him and he wasn't so understanding?

• Content Count:  6466

There is no such thing as "really mutual" and it is obvious they are seeking something more or expecting something more, hence the break, and "the easy way to say it's over" is also just commonly referred to as being an excuse to end the relationship.

Couples have problems, every single one of them, and if they didn't, it either meant both people were dead or simply fictional. I don't know what your point was Xeno, but it just seems like the only thing you did was pull out a dictionary.

Yes there is. There are reasons for a mutual break up besides not loving the other. One instance was that one of my ex's started having feelings for someone else, and we broke up until she could sort out her emotions, the break worked out well and we were back together in two months.

Another one, my girlfriend lost her mother and simply wished to be alone for some time while she coped, we mutually broke up agreeing it would be for the best. Distancing herself from people helped her overcome the loss rather than constantly being bombarded with 'are you okay?'.

Then, the reason why they're deceiving is when people attempt to use them for breaking up permanently without making the other 'feel bad' about it.

The other reason why I posted what I did, is because I've talked to Blargh already about her problems, and know the actual reason why they broke up, so I decided I would reiterate what I told her before.

• Content Count:  513

Five years is a long time. I think maintaining some sort of friendship is a must. If you end on bad terms, you will look back thinking "Wow, I've wasted 5 years with this person." The first few months may be difficult when you see him with another person and vice versa. There is going to be awkward moments and you will definitely act differently around him and treat each situation that you share with him differently. I'm sure if he had a bad day, you would have been there to console him but now that you're not in an intimate relationship, all you can do is nod and listen.

Obviously you would not have split with each other if this kind of feeling, or lack thereof, has been brewing for quite some time. Some times, distance does make the heart grow fonder. I'm sure you're both mature adults and have discussed every aspect of trying to salvage what you two have shared. It's a good time to look back and reflect on both ends. When he sees you with another guy and when you see him with another female, there will be some level of jealousy and that's natural, you did share quite a bit with him. Just try to keep a level head and try to not send him mixed signals. If you feel like you want to get back with him, tell him. After a while apart, if you truly feel like you are content with being friends and moving on, tell him. Just try your best to be rationale with every decision you make :)

Blargh, you're only 48 years old. There are tons of men out there. All you need to do is make a sandwich.

• Content Count:  2833

:/ I'm sorry to hear that, I'm guessing you sat down to have a talk to him and he wasn't so understanding?

Its more complicated then that. He has some very serious mental issues that he needs to sort out and I cant help him anymore.

He went over the edge recently and everyday he is getting worse. He needs medical help and I can't help him.

Reply to Thread