? servers

? players online

Oh lawd

• Content Count:  1405

I just wanted to give you guys and update and thank everyone who has gave me advice, listened to my problems, cheered me on, and chatted with me you have no idea how much help you've been :d

Ive grown so much. I learned a lot about myself and about my mistakes.

I'm on the path to being truly happy as some of you can probably already tell.

Lol don't worry I wont :)

So after a lot of reflecting ive come to realize that this was so true, especially for me, I changed myself so much to be what he wanted that I stopped being myself, and because of it I became unhappy with myself to the point where I didn't even know what I liked anymore.

You are wrong :)

Good to hear Blargh, We're with you through thick and thin!

Edited by Ketch

• Content Count:  1755

Don't go for someone bad on the rebound :eek:

:LOL:

But yeah, about that thing of having invested years into a person and then trying to maintian a healthy relationship afterwards may not always be the best idea. I too went through something simliar, having invested 6 years with this girl. I thought the same thing, but just like in the stock market. You just gotta give them up and sell when the going is good. But I didn't, I invested even more time and money trying to fix the problem but it didn't work. Kinda funny how I am comparing girls with stocks. But its a bit true.... Do your homework before becoming dedicated to the stock or girl and if you see signs of something happening check and double check the history of the stock or girl and see if its happened before. If perhaps its just rough waters. And then finally able to grab your balls. Sell and get out before it drags you even deeper. lol But the final result is I am much happier now ^_^ :love:

• Content Count:  2833

Have you talked with him or his friends recently?

Yah i have we are still financially bound so i have had to communicate with him some, and im also retarded and to caring so of course i wonder if hes happy and want to know if he is. But like Vir said im realizing that its painful and I shouldn't.

But anyways i'm just happy that I finally realized he wasn't right for me. And i'm never going back and it feels good.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread