? servers

? players online

AO abuse, no strike..

• Content Count:  5303

Topic is re-opened, as of the moment the BDs have come up together of a solution, will post what we will do about the situation soon. If there is anything else you'd like to add, feel free.

Can this thread be over already? It's been discussed, and a verdict/conclusion has more or less been reached. Maybe the higher ups should just lock this, and make a thread saying the basic verdict.

Should answer your question.

Plus, the worst part is over.

• Content Count:  660

I'm a reg and i know what i say will not rlly count ,

but aren't we forgetting that humans can actually make mistakes or do admins need to be perfect???

i mean 3 strikes in 3 years is that so much ???

• Content Count:  3736

There are so many things wrong here and I dont have time to point them all out!

I, for one, had a hard time with baysup at first...and though his punishments were always harsher than necessary he was always a fair admin! I still have an awesome ss the ban list with you in it!!

I remember a time when people with shit complains maker were told to keep on with their lives and this community was for fun!! Then our entire hierarchy changed and admin started getting strikes for slapping..I mean common some dude almost got or got a strike because he was slapping someone sitting in the room next to him , the dude was laughing his ass off...but someone had to make a complaint: ZOMG he used his power and slapped someone ... and for some reason we suddenly started caring, punishing and making new rules that admins could not use their powers what so ever to make things (which probably was necessary considering the fact pretty much anyone could get admin)..still a shame we had to come down to that

I got a complaint when I finished a really hard map on MG for nocliping back and doing it over again....if Spiked didnt get involved at the time to show how stupid the complaint was I might have got a strike...

I think at one point SG was a fun and friendly community where everyone was more or less at the same level (even people that were not admins had a say if there opinion was valued because they were long time members) but unfortunately as we got so many new SA and CAs were created a thick line was drawn between SA and the rest of the group..

This can only be blamed on the fact that we got huge (good thing I guess) but also on the fact that we created so many unless ranks.. SA AO BD P was nice..

I say we go back to that :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8756

This can only be blamed on the fact that we got huge (good thing I guess) but also on the fact that we created so many unless ranks.. SA AO BD P was nice..

I say we go back to that :)

I think that the CAs need to play a more active role in keeping in touch with the SAs, so they can rebound their problems to the higher-ups. Seems to me that they have a better connection between them.

I think our ranks are fine, but we just need better communication between each specific level.

• Content Count:  1236

Hmm, Welp. From this, i find a few things.

Topic has been straying away from the actual point.

Alright, This is nothing personal against Bay Sup. But i knew him since he first joined. Granted i was gone for a year, however it didn't sound like it changed that much. this has been the third time that bay sup has been caught abusing. I'm not saying he was a terrible admin or whatever, but he certainly should've learned his lesson.

Crimson (apparently) didn't warn him or whatever. But Bay Sup should know that you are never allowed to do this sort of thing to a fellow admin.

They both received strikes, which seems quite sufficient to this situation.

This thread is not about how the higher ups are being/not being punished.

SG is not a conspericy. Quit making it one. The fact of the matter is if you screw up so catistrophicly, you deserve to be punished. All of the AO's complaints were:

• Once
  • At the end of the round
  • Not causing a massive ripple in game play.

Crimson graciously accepted his punishment, that he received for doing the same as Bay sup.

That's my viewpoint.

• Content Count:  3391

Hmm, Welp. From this, i find a few things.

Topic has been straying away from the actual point.

Alright, This is nothing personal against Bay Sup. But i knew him since he first joined. Granted i was gone for a year, however it didn't sound like it changed that much. this has been the third time that bay sup has been caught abusing. I'm not saying he was a terrible admin or whatever, but he certainly should've learned his lesson.

Crimson (apparently) didn't warn him or whatever. But Bay Sup should know that you are never allowed to do this sort of thing to a fellow admin.

They both received strikes, which seems quite sufficient to this situation.

This thread is not about how the higher ups are being/not being punished.

SG is not a conspericy. Quit making it one. The fact of the matter is if you screw up so catistrophicly, you deserve to be punished. All of the AO's complaints were:

• Once
  • At the end of the round
  • Not causing a massive ripple in game play.

Crimson graciously accepted his punishment, that he received for doing the same as Bay sup.

That's my viewpoint.

Quite the contrary. Awacs' demo of Paul wreaking havoc on PB was not 'once' and it did have a massive affect on gameplay.

PS: Still love you, Paul :love:

• Content Count:  4162

I'm a reg and i know what i say will not rlly count ,

but aren't we forgetting that humans can actually make mistakes or do admins need to be perfect???

i mean 3 strikes in 3 years is that so much ???

...look at the time period within the 3 strikes.

Reply to Thread