? servers

? players online

AO abuse, no strike..

• Content Count:  2095

I heard the prognosis said thunderstorm?? :S

I would have to agree with bay sup in the fact that he has been here forever.. He has not been standing out very much, but always been helpful on the servers.. Actually Zero Maniac and Bay Sup are the first 2 admins I remember meeting on the SG servers..

Looking forward to see how this topic evolves..

Indeed.

I miss Zero Manic, he was one hell of an admin, as is Bay. They're both capable, he deserves at least one more chance. He's an incredibly admin, and as he's stated, he's been watching over SG like a hawk from the beginning. Everyone makes mistakes.

• Content Count:  1845

with posts like these i get the feelings sg is more like a who can get who community as a opposed to a close friendly gaming community. I dunno how the strikes work exactly but i feel there should be room for redemption.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1141

In crimbez's defense, he would normally would only rocket himself or someone that was willing to be rocketed.

Why did you think off-topic would be the most suitable place for this?

• Content Count:  561

I might not have much say in this because I am only reg, but some admins make the game funner by doing this and ANY admin would do it so if you punish one why not punish the rest.

Guest barackobama
In crimbez's defense, he would normally would only rocket himself or someone that was willing to be rocketed.

I need to explain some things to make this fair on Bay also..... Bay and Crimson were both in the server at the same time, they were both using admin for "fun", NO ONE complained, Crimson didn't ask bay to stop, everyone was laughing. As you can't see the discussion in the AO section. The only reason I'm posting here, is because I'm disappointed in all of it really, it's a shambles. Who knows, I'm not really involved in this, maybe as a BD, I should not be posting things like this, does it make me look bad that I'm posting things in this topic because an AO is involved, I don't know.. maybe my fellow BD's will think less of me, or think I'm a dick because I'm posting here, so be it. I just don't want the community to think we're biased, or unfair, and I know around 75% of you think this.. I want SG back as it was, fair punishment for all, and just pure fun........ why do we keep having to deal with things like this. If I was on at the time the strike was in discussion I would of made my point, but I was to late.

• Like 15
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  3391

Because it's the most read/visited sub-forum. Also, it's where everyone posts their anti-strike/demotion threads.

• Content Count:  3391

I need to explain some things to make this fair on Bay also..... Bay and Crimson were both in the server at the same time, they were both using admin for "fun", NO ONE complained, Crimson didn't ask bay to stop, everyone was laughing. As you can't see the discussion in the AO section. The only reason I'm posting here, is because I'm disappointed in all of it really, it's a shambles. Who knows, I'm not really involved in this, maybe as a BD, I should not be posting things like this, does it make me look bad that I'm posting this like this against an AO?

I, for one, am glad that you are posting. It's nice to see/know that something is actually being looked into rather than someone saying "It's being looked into" with no further comment and a locked topic. Transparency ftw.

Reply to Thread