? servers

? players online

Are you addicted to games?

• Content Count:  2095

lolno

People who make these videos all stereotype people with a small portion of what it really is, picking the worst parts out. It's basically like the swine flue, people want to sound smart and important so they make shitty arguments for money or for fame.

I've been gaming since I was 9 ears old, playing the most violent games. (Manhunt, ext,) and I haven't ever had the thought of LOL KILLING SPREE CUZ I R BORD.

It sounds like it's focusing on losers who have no friends or anything, so they play video games thinking "Well..."

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  8383

Sounds like he is blaming video games for being a shitty husband. If you cant balance video games and life, then quit one of them. Altho it seemed his main grudge was against WoW players who had 2-3 lvl 80 toons (Since they spend alot of time on the game). I even knew couples who played MMOs that had better relationships then ones who didnt so really its all about the people themselves then the games they play.

Like I said, its really based on the person and how they can balance their time between different things.

• Content Count:  6712

Already seen this.....he's just an example of your average fat (which is why I'll assume he used a cartoon to express what he wanted to say), nerdy and overly obsessed WoW nerd.

I've been playing games since I was 3....and I'm not wasting my life, perhaps gaming is part of my life..

Of course there's more to gaming, but you could relate gaming to a lot of things and say that they're also a waste of life as well...it all depends on what you want to do.

Like the video said you could go from NY to LA 3 times in the time to make a level 80. Er.....why would anyone want to do that?

• Content Count:  1554

Already seen this.....he's just an example of your average fat (which is why I'll assume he used a cartoon to express what he wanted to say), nerdy and overly obsessed WoW nerd.

I've been playing games since I was 3....and I'm not wasting my life, perhaps gaming is part of my life..

Of course there's more to gaming, but you could relate gaming to a lot of things and say that they're also a waste of life as well...it all depends on what you want to do.

Like the video said you could go from NY to LA 3 times in the time to make a level 80. Er.....why would anyone want to do that?

Instead of wasting time training a character to level 80, you can waste time (and gas :d) driving from NY to LA... 3 TIMES!!

Who wouldn't want to do that!?

Reply to Thread