? servers

? players online

Supporter

• Content Count:  4960

well 60 days shouldn't be a problem, in 3 days it's been a year!

I feel there must be a regulation against this...

Could it be you were inactive for around 4 or 5 months?

Like some in here, they make a forum account and then they come back saying they deserve their one year loyalty award and spam like hell to get their Reg. then Hon.

Maybe counting the activity days, not the joining date??

:smile:

• Content Count:  3457

I feel there must be a regulation against this...

Could it be you were inactive for around 4 or 5 months?

Like some in here, they make a forum account and then they come back saying they deserve their one year loyalty award and spam like hell to get their Reg. then Hon.

Maybe counting the activity days, not the joining date??

:smile:

It's hard to base it on the activity. Mman is someone who plays more on the servers than he is on the forums. In the end, the decisions are based more on how people act ingame than on the forums. Unless they are just trolling or spamming the forums, which is a bad thing.

• Content Count:  4960

It's hard to base it on the activity. Mman is someone who plays more on the servers than he is on the forums. In the end, the decisions are based more on how people act ingame than on the forums. Unless they are just trolling or spamming the forums, which is a bad thing.

I'm online like 50 forums (+ ingame) - 50 ingame.

I had some problems with the internet (today is an example) and now i'm active on the forum, unable to play until 8:30 PM :yawn:

(btw, do they reckon with your timezone to decide for admin????)

I try to be online like most of the times, but i can't give up my social life to be online everytime, so i play every evening (in america, it's around 4PM at that time) and try to be as active and correct as can be ;)

Inactivity is not my problem and trolling isn't either :thumb:

Btw, thank you for the Paypal thingy that i asked, i found an explenation how to transfer € to $ that will make my 15.80 € around 20.60$

Greetings

• Content Count:  250

Well Mystique is right I'm not spamming the forums I just made 2 questions to get more active that's all!

Edit: and I really needed an awnser

Edited by Mman250

Reply to Thread