? servers

? players online

lol Owned

• Content Count:  950

lol i like how senior got pissed at me for talking about 4chan, and hes commenting on a video thats only popular because of 4chan, and posts a motivational poster made on 4chan. why so serious

but yeah, theyve found out that the chick edited the video and cut off the beginning of it to make it seem like EBG started it, but as the black dude passed him, he made a comment about him being white

Nobody gives a shit about 4chan, you speak of them as if theyre your idols, fuck off with that shit.

That picture i posted was sent to me from a friend, i dont care who made it, its funny.

• Content Count:  3299

Nobody gives a shit about 4chan, you speak of them as if theyre your idols, fuck off with that shit.

That picture i posted was sent to me from a friend, i dont care who made it, its funny.

Seeing as this has turned into a 7 page thread quite quickly and most of the comments are "Lol" or "Epic" It seems to me that people do care quite a bit as the video is fucking hilarious and epic. So don't try and jump aboard the anti 4chan bandwagon.

PS:Fanny Packs are now cool

• Content Count:  2390

Seeing as this has turned into a 7 page thread quite quickly and most of the comments are "Lol" or "Epic" It seems to me that people do care quite a bit as the video is fucking hilarious and epic. So don't try and jump aboard the anti 4chan bandwagon.

When were fanny packs not cool?

• Content Count:  950

Yes because those two guys in the video are both from 4chan, thats the only reason we find it funny :clap:

I dont give a shit if you like 4chan, i just dont need to hear about it in every thread.

• Content Count:  894

Yes because those two guys in the video are both from 4chan, thats the only reason we find it funny :clap:

I dont give a shit if you like 4chan, i just dont need to hear about it in every thread.

So because you don't like it, no one can ever mention 4chan again on the forums? ...ok

Just calm down man, stop getting so upset every time 4chan's mentioned.

Reply to Thread