? servers

? players online

How to be a professional troll

• Content Count:  950

BTW, just sayin you can tell that It's a little off by looking at the time, it's italicized.

Yes, because thats the first thing you look for when you see an embedded youtube video.

real trolls would know right away that it's a picture made to look like a video to troll newfags.

Thats besides the point, anyone who havnt seen anything similar to that picture would automatically press play if they were interested in the content.

• Content Count:  3343

I didnt even watch it ;)

How could you its a picture. Well I guess you could 'watch a picture' but whatever.

Thats besides the point, anyone who havnt seen anything similar to that picture would automatically press play if they were interested in the content.

Lol, somebody fell for it.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  8383

How could you its a picture. Well I guess you could 'watch a picture' but whatever.

By pressing the play button :p I just replied to the topic, since I didnt need to watch the video. If its a newfag trap then lulz be lulz

Yes i obviously fell for it, check out my first reply, i think theres something wrong with my browser.

Reply to Thread