? servers

? players online

First SteamFriend

• Content Count:  2095

will the friends not be read added when its fixed cause id rather not add 150 people

I've heard they're trying to fix it, I personally like my friends being wipped.

I was too lazy to delete my old friends that I don't talk to/don't like anymore so everytime someone new wanted to add me I'd have to delete someone.(I had 250; max)

If they do fix it I'll probably just remove everyone manually and add people who I like back. :)

• Content Count:  494

I've heard they're trying to fix it, I personally like my friends being wipped.

I was too lazy to delete my old friends that I don't talk to/don't like anymore so everytime someone new wanted to add me I'd have to delete someone.(I had 250; max)

If they do fix it I'll probably just remove everyone manually and add people who I like back. :)

Never knew the limit was 250. That seems really low. I mean how demanding is the friends system to Valve?

• Content Count:  352

I had 3 people under Invitations when steam friends were restored. Turns out they were all people who didn't lose their friend list.

Now they had me on their friend list, but I still had them under invitations, so I deleted them and tried to re-add them, which left me with a "X is ignoring you" message which is apparently a "anti spam" feature.

GG Steam.

• Content Count:  1845

my friends list was fine. but i think the first person i ever added to my friends list on steam was my bro who got me into steam through day of defeat. Gawd i miss dod.

Reply to Thread