? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  3697

Like Nasu, I would rather be in physical pain than be sick.

I've never really been in a lot of pain. Worst I can think of, where I can actually remember the pain it caused, would be when my friend hit me in the balls. I was pretty darn close to crying there, but I was at school so I tried my best not to lol.

Fullmetals reminded me of when I got my 4 wisdom teeth pulled. It didn't hurt, because I was numb when they were pulled, and I had codeine after, but I couldn't eat so it sucked pretty ferocistyle.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

• Content Count:  8383

Stomach aches and headaches are always bad.

well like I said, my second close was the stomach ache, was so bad of a pain I wondered to myself if I should call my mom on the phone as if somehow the pain would quit if she was there. lol Thats how bad it was. :p

• Content Count:  426

when i was in eighth grade i was learning how to skateboard and started going down a huge hill. i was going crazy fast and i started to get the speed wobble of my skateboard. then my board hit the wheel which made it instantly stop. i ended up rolling twice and having the rest of my body in the air and only my face dragging across the pavement for a bit. my brother and some friends were behind so thats how i know what happened.

i got up and my entire face was covered in blood. i also ended up shoving my bottom teeth into my lower lip creating a nice flap of grossness. took a long time to heal but now it made me more beatutiful. lol

• Content Count:  2390

*Insert penis joke here*

I had 8 teeth pulled.

When i woke up i went home, felt sick looked at the mirror and i almost puked but...i sneezed alot of blood left above my nose n crap.

It burned so much.

Try being awake, having your wisdom teeth (all 4) pulled only to find out you have a freak tooth with an extra root, takes the dentist well over an hour to pull it out, he bruises your jaw while doing it. Then 2 weeks of slurring you words and not being able to eat solid food. Another 2-3 months before you can eat without being in pain.

Oh yea, lots of fun there.

I can take stuff like having my wrist/ankle broke, but pain in the mouth is the worst kind.

• Content Count:  561

When I was like five or six I was a my grandmas and i was rolling on the air matress i hit the edge of the T.V. stand and gashed my head open, never got stiches and now i got a nasty scar on my forehead

Reply to Thread