? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  1735

back in russia when i was 8, me and my friend were throwing this metal ring, i was standing near him and he just had to swing at me, ended up hitting me right under my nose to the right side, above the top live, ended up getting stitches since the hole was pretty deep

when it was bleeding, my whole face under my nose was in blood

• Content Count:  3457

hmm... It has to be either the time i dislocated my knee ( thaank god it pooped back immediatly so it only hurted once.) or the time i punched through the window when i was 6 i believe... Both were pretty painful

• Content Count:  4960

My seven steps of failure.

1. Downhill Skiing at Mt. Saint-Anne in Quebec with a couple of good buddies. Late '08

2. Took a Ski lift up one of the Double Black Diamond hills.

3. Decided to be a dumbass, satisfy my adrenaline fix, and go straight down instead of doing the recommended ZigZag I've used for years.

4. Hit a rock, went flying in the air at 'x' km/h

5. ???

6. Do a barrel roll down the hill.

7. Profit in pain.

Funny thing is that the actual event didn't hurt as much as the stiffness and pain I felt when waking up in the morning at the hotel where I was staying.

• Content Count:  1845

Umm i cant really remember too much but it was prolly when i was around 5 yrs old and i was running around the pool and decided to jump the corner of the deep end and missed. hit my chin on the edge and was rushed to the hospital for stiches. theres a mark there but its not too bad.

also went to have my ingrown toenail removed on my big toe and the doctor stuck 5 needles in there. Much pain with that. felt like it was going to the bone. Never did have the one removed on my other foot.

• Content Count:  316

That I can remember:

When I was about 13, I was riding my bike down the road in my subdivision. I was going pretty fast, then got the smart idea of going into a sharp turn w/out slowing down. Bike went under, I went over, landed on my left arm and proceeded to skid (on my arm) about 5ft maybe? Showering was a bitch that night. A little weak, but I've never broken a bone or anything before so it's all I've got lol.

Reply to Thread