? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  1590

Anything related to teeth, especially getting the teeth removed.

But the most painful I guess would be riding my bike and then having the front tire lock for some reason sending me over the handle bars and smashing my 2 front teeth on the concrete, so my 2 front teeth are fake but its hard to notice.

• Content Count:  503

hmmm prob either breaking my toe playing soccer and i didnt wanna seem like a wuss cause my girlfriend ( well Ex now ) was on my team for school and shes plays soccer so i kept kicking the ball as a goalie o_O

Second is prob a really bad infected tooth.. air got through and i was in soo muhc pain i was punching everything else so it would direct the pain from my tooth or my hands but that didnt work.. i was literally like screaming and sweatin like crazy

third is getting that infected tooth cleaned up while also getting 4 wisdom teeth cut and shoveled out of my mouth and 2 root canals that was the most painful week of my life ( i had vicodin and perks but yea i still woke up at night in pain )

• Content Count:  6712

Split my head open when I was like 2 or 3...can't remember it though.

When I was 7 I was an idiot enough to ride at full speed down a really steep hill and the path was curvy.....and I fell off, rolled down the entire hill and broke my right leg, right elbow and generally cuts and bruises everywhere else.

Snapped my finger in a deck chair when I was like 5....:blink:

On holiday in Rhodes when I was 12 the wind fooled me into thinking it was cool (when infact it was about 35c) and I spent the entire day in the pool........a whole week of full body sun burn. I couldn't wear anything without it paining.....the wind hurt it...swimming hurt it.....lying down on anything hurt it.....one of the worst weeks of my life..and I was on holiday. Oh yeah and add to that I had sunstroke and threw up a lot...... :frown:

Reply to Thread