? servers

? players online

Thank you SG

• Content Count:  3343

You made the mistake of posting this thread in off-topic, where all the few remaining assholes, wanna-be trolls, and the autistic kids congregate.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  6466

I would like to extend my thanks to everyone on STEAMGAMERS. I have rarely come across any real assholes since playing here and joining the forums, and that's pretty damn impressive seeing as how it's an online forum.

NP, douche bag.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  985

I'm just glad this isn't 4chan-like. I know some people try and make it that way, but they fail and look like fucking idiots.

• Content Count:  8383

I'm just glad this isn't 4chan-like. I know some people try and make it that way, but they fail and look like fucking idiots.

who tries? lol I think the word 4chan is being thrown around alittle too much without anyone really even knowing what its like on that site. Comparing a funny image or meme image posted in the offtopic doesnt make it like 4chan. Maybe if we had alot of racism, pedo's, and naked pictures of girls then it might start looking more like 4chan.

Get ure head out of your asses and just have fun, thats what the offtopic thread is for. ;)

btw im one of the assholes, nice to meet you :p

Reply to Thread