? servers

? players online

To admin apprentices, and some admins

• Content Count:  4550

First off, I'm posting this here simply because it's the most read section on these forums. So logically more of you will end up reading this as a result.

I'll keep this short, since I don't wanna drag this on and make it a tl;dr post that I see quite often with this type of threads.

Lately we've been getting a lot of complaints about current admins, and apprentices. I won't say names as several wanted to remain anonymous, and I won't discuss the nature of the complaints either. The people know who are held to account, and your responsibility with admin reflects SG as a whole, whether you believe it or not. When you misuse your powers, it gives of a bad image to other players passing by in our servers. If you cannot follow simple admin protocol, why should you get admin in the first place, apprentices? On one side you have several apprentices working their bums off to get admin, and on the other side, you have the down right ignorance and laziness of other apprentices.

In summary what I want this thread to be about is simply chill the fuck out with your powers. I'm sick of seeing this stuff in servers, and yes, most of the time I allow the factor of 'fun' into it. But eventually it gets to the point where enough is enough. You can slap your friend every now and then. You can burn me at the end of the map (cough chained) if you so wish. But think before you use your powers, the consequences could lead to a strike and so on and so forth.

Thanks for reading, if you did... -_- :p

• Like 27

• Content Count:  8756

First off, I'm posting this here simply because it's the most read section on these forums. So logically more of you will end up reading this as a result.

I'll keep this short, since I don't wanna drag this on and make it a tl;dr post that I see quite often with this type of threads.

Lately we've been getting a lot of complaints about current admins, and apprentices. I won't say names as several wanted to remain anonymous, and I won't discuss the nature of the complaints either. The people know who are held to account, and your responsibility with admin reflects SG as a whole, whether you believe it or not. When you misuse your powers, it gives of a bad image to other players passing by in our servers. If you cannot follow simple admin protocol, why should you get admin in the first place, apprentices? On one side you have several apprentices working their bums off to get admin, and on the other side, you have the down right ignorance and laziness of other apprentices.

In summary what I want this thread to be about is simply chill the fuck out with your powers. I'm sick of seeing this stuff in servers, and yes, most of the time I allow the factor of 'fun' into it. But eventually it gets to the point where enough is enough. You can slap your friend every now and then. You can burn me at the end of the map (cough chained) if you so wish. But think before you use your powers, the consequences could lead to a strike and so on and so forth.

Thanks for reading, if you did... -_- :p

Thanks, and sorry.

• Content Count:  1405

What you always put on my long posts....'Walls of Text'

But admins should watch out for that stuff, seeing that people make complaints over anything these days. I just wouldn't do it, simply because you might get in trouble for something Harmless.

• Content Count:  3299

Was gonna make a thread about this but as you already have so ill simply add on.

Just so you know the admin chat which makes it shown to the entire server in the top left is NOT used for basic conversation or saying hello when you join the server, its used for warning someone when they are racist and etc. Its starting to annoy me seeing a bunch of apprentices and a few admins abusing this "power" and i know a lot of players agree with me.

Reply to Thread