? servers

? players online

HAIR

• Content Count:  4550

So who says the man that takes his name from 300 men oiled and greased up on the big screen and has it in his sig. I am sure you liked all those men oiled and musclar......We gotta watch this guy from now on........

Combined with countless gore scenes, blood, decapitations, cuts, amazing graphical effects, and a story line too. Only someone with a perverted mind would picture it as something as an innuendo towards being homosexual.

AND, just an fyi, my name originally came from the halo days, which back then it was Spartan 117. A friend convinced me it looked better without the 117, and at the time of arrival into adminship, the film 300 came out, and people linked the two logically. Since then I've just went with the flow of saying my name is 'like' a Spartan, not necessarily a fictional character in a film.

• Content Count:  1755

Combined with countless gore scenes, blood, decapitations, cuts, amazing graphical effects, and a story line too. Only someone with a perverted mind would picture it as something as an innuendo towards being homosexual.

Yet all the manly-ness couldn't compete with TMNT, of course the only explanation is gay manly-ness......:LOL:

• Content Count:  1082

What color is your hair?

What color would you want to dye it?

What styles have you used?

Brown hair.

Don't want to dye it, i've dyed it before for some school rallies, it was something me and the other football players did.

Dry it off with a towel, there we go.

Reply to Thread