? servers

? players online

Asking SG for a lil help

• Content Count:  1950

Not to be a dick but, I hope his family understands the fine print of that show. The show does not pay for the taxes and mortgage increase after they finish. Read up on the complaints about the show and how miserable some people are. It's going to cost a lot of money when they finish.

True, true. Taxes aren't paid but the majority of the time that I have watched the mortgages are paid off. I have seen sometimes where they aren't but the majority of the time they are. But the taxes would be ridiculous.

• Content Count:  8756

Not to be a dick but, I hope his family understands the fine print of that show. The show does not pay for the taxes and mortgage increase after they finish. Read up on the complaints about the show and how miserable some people are. It's going to cost a lot of money when they finish.

I read that most of those accusations were false, and that only three houses from the whole show have been closed down/sold. Two were because they didn't want them anymore, and one was because the family opened up a business, and it failed, so they sold the house as collateral. Wasn't the show's fault at all.

Reply to Thread