? servers

? players online

Spartan has met his match.

• Content Count:  1465

He's midair, spread.

Spread.

It's a frag video, they aren't going to add when he uses 2 clips in flash to get 1 person, this is when he gets lucky. Video has been posted before, too.

I've heard he's just a good Bhopper, he sometimes gets lucky.

P.S. Paul is better than Spartan at BHopping I think.

I was about to say the same thing, but you said it right.

• Content Count:  3299

/sigh

Video is old.

If you think hes cheating or scripting your an absolute fuckin retard. Trying scrimming once in a life time rather then just pubbing with noobs.

Hes fairly good and ive played with him in esea once or twice.

Will agree with one thing. Kids a fuckin bhop legend and randy as fuck

Oh, alright, that explains why he can still aim through flashes and he never really has any recoil whatsoever even though he's flyin' through the air 95% of the time.

Welcome to Counter Strike:Source

Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  8383

Welcome to Counter Strike:Source

This is what retards say when they cant tell when someone is running a aimbot. How about yall jump off his cock and actually watch the video's, he has to be running something to be in mid bhop and getting 2-3 headshots in a row, the bhoping aside since I do believe he can do that on his own without scripts. But come on lol knowing the hitbox is one thing but those shots were just too good.

• Content Count:  4360

This is what retards say when they cant tell when someone is running a aimbot. How about yall jump off his cock and actually watch the video's, he has to be running something to be in mid bhop and getting 2-3 headshots in a row, the bhoping aside since I do believe he can do that on his own without scripts. But come on lol knowing the hitbox is one thing but those shots were just too good.

36286.gif

• Content Count:  2095

He probably plays a hundred matches a day, thousands a week, these are 20 lucky shots he got within god knows how long.

He's legit, you don't know what an aimbot is. You can get someone midair, it's called spread.

• Content Count:  8383

He probably plays a hundred matches a day, thousands a week, these are 20 lucky shots he got within god knows how long.

He's legit, you don't know what an aimbot is. You can get someone midair, it's called spread.

Seems more like the both videos are made within the same match they begin with, since some have same names and whatnot, the voice chat also besides the end of the second video since the voice clip was said in both videos. spread? Within 1-2 shot each per 3 headshots in mid bhop? lol uh huh :p

Looks familiar around :40 ;) it seems to me it is possible for him to do it and make it look legit but he is as legit as mcdonalds is healthy. lol

93JVJR2_fIs

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread