? servers

? players online

Spartan has met his match.

• Content Count:  2122

People who are bad at reg CS:S make me laugh.

The fact I alone could own everyone I quoted vs me when I'm not even good enough for ESEA just further proves how good some people are at CS:S. He's been to Lan tournaments and done this stuff, are you aware of what lan tourny's are? They are where you go and people are physically watching you play while you play on a computer surrounded by people. If he hacked, it would have been made apparent by now.

Also, you can't possibly tell me (unless you're bad at reg CS:S which I fully understand considering this is SG) that you have NEVER gotten a lucky shot, you have NEVER killed someone with a headshot as you were strafing/firing randomly/through a wall/prefired. Cause if you have, you basically prove that his shots are possible and all it takes is for him to compile them all into one video.

Chances are these clips span over months of gameplay and scrims.

Stupidity of SG when it comes to reg CS:S is beyond me. You're all fucking bad so us good players can't enjoy a nice frag video when it's posted.

OHHH PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY XENO THE ONE AND ONLY INTELLIGENT PERSON ON THE INTERNET!!!!

I still say thatat 3:50 either his bullet curved like how they do it in the movie wanted, or that he's aimbotting, but of course, my opinion does not matter since I completely suck at CSS and therefore, cannot formulate a valid thought.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

People who are bad at reg CS:S make me laugh.

The fact I alone could own everyone I quoted vs me when I'm not even good enough for ESEA just further proves how good some people are at CS:S. He's been to Lan tournaments and done this stuff, are you aware of what lan tourny's are? They are where you go and people are physically watching you play while you play on a computer surrounded by people. If he hacked, it would have been made apparent by now.

Also, you can't possibly tell me (unless you're bad at reg CS:S which I fully understand considering this is SG) that you have NEVER gotten a lucky shot, you have NEVER killed someone with a headshot as you were strafing/firing randomly/through a wall/prefired. Cause if you have, you basically prove that his shots are possible and all it takes is for him to compile them all into one video.

Chances are these clips span over months of gameplay and scrims.

Stupidity of SG when it comes to reg CS:S is beyond me. You're all fucking bad so us good players can't enjoy a nice frag video when it's posted.

Internet-Don%27t_worry_Tron.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

People who think this guy is legit make me laugh...

aiming at his feet he shoots someone above his head level.. I loled..spread..yeah

And a number of people hack in cal...and prolly other leagues

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  2095

People who think this guy is legit make me laugh...

aiming at his feet he shoots someone above his head level.. I loled..spread..yeah

And a number of people hack in cal...and prolly other leagues

Do you own CS:S? If I shoot midair with my crosshair on their face, will it go there? Or have they removed the feature called spread?

Read the posts in this thread, he's done this at LAN, which means a shitload of people are standing over his shoulder irl watching him do this.

I still say thatat 3:50 either his bullet curved like how they do it in the movie wanted, or that he's aimbotting, but of course, my opinion does not matter since I completely suck at CSS and therefore, cannot formulate a valid thought.

Source videos sometimes show a bit of lag, so it's probably a flick shot that's too fast for source demo's, and if it were a cheat it would be hitbox hacks, aimbot would just flick to his face and do that.

Example of Source Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbZWhCIfLo&feature=related

Also, all the clips in the first video were taken in a minimum of 7 months.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  513

I saw him today, he is legit with the bhopping, but he isnt that good actually. He can get some crazy kills, but that vid must have taken him a while to make, OR he wasnt trying today

• Content Count:  3736

Do you own CS:S? If I shoot midair with my crosshair on their face, will it go there? Or have they removed the feature called spread?

Never that far

Read the posts in this thread, he's done this at LAN, which means a shitload of people are standing over his shoulder irl watching him do this.

I can read thanks...where you there when he did??NO

We are all watching a video speculating whether he hacks or not...how would that change if I was standing behind him...

I really dont give a fuck I dont play reg css anymore... but he comes in front of my comp and does the same bull shit he is a hacker...at least in that video!

Source videos sometimes show a bit of lag, so it's probably a flick shot that's too fast for source demo's, and if it were a cheat it would be hitbox hacks, aimbot would just flick to his face and do that.

Example of Source Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbZWhCIfLo&feature=related

Also, all the clips in the first video were taken in a minimum of 7 months.

your argument is invalid

• Content Count:  6466

your argument is invalid

What kind of argument is that...You said your opinion of him being a hacker or not wouldn't change if you were behind him? LOL? So you'd say he's hacking even if you were right behind him watching him play. That's nice.

Reply to Thread