? servers

? players online

Copy pasta threads

• Content Count:  2115

Are they not allowed or anything? Who cares if it is unoriginal, this is offtopic. There have been copy pasta threads before that were not exterminated, but lately, they haven been delted simply because of the fact that they were copied and pasted.

• Content Count:  6466

4chan is full of faggots, that's why copy pasting things from there is frowned upon by the intelligent half of the community.

Most of it, anyways.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

And 4chan was brought up why? They aren't the center of the universe. Plenty of other forums and websites to get humorous things from.

While that may be true, everyone here grabs shit from 4chan because they think it's the cool thing to do.

• Content Count:  2942

While that may be true, everyone here grabs shit from 4chan because they think it's the cool thing to do.

I've noticed that ASKMEN has some pretty fucked up and funny things

• Content Count:  1845

ya quit blaming 4chan for ur haterade!

i dont even know why this thread was started. did someone post get deleted recently for being copy pasta?

• Content Count:  1845

oh well i guess it depends on the content maybe. sometimes things get posted multiple times by people cuz they dont realize its been posted before. Sometimes too maybe ppl pot things just to spam.

Edit: if this is about kira he kept .... over posting i'll say. he just need to learn to tone it down. Like me =P

Edited by Kuro

Reply to Thread