? servers

? players online

Worlds first freefall drop rollercoaster

• Content Count:  6712

Meh rollercoasters suck.

Went to Thorpe Park 1 year ago when we had study leave and the park was pretty empty....5 minute wait at the most for any ride.....and I was bored.

Usually I'm just bored because I get to go on 5-6 rides in a day because the queues are ridiculous but the rides suck anyway......never worth the money or time.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6804

Meh rollercoasters suck.

Went to Thorpe Park 1 year ago when we had study leave and the park was pretty empty....5 minute wait at the most for any ride.....and I was bored.

Usually I'm just bored because I get to go on 5-6 rides in a day because the queues are ridiculous but the rides suck anyway......never worth the money or time.

Hi, im lux0rz and I dont like having adrenaline rushes or fun. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Hi, im lux0rz and I dont like having adrenaline rushes or fun. :p

Oh I do!....but I just don't get it off of roller-coaster rides...or at least the ones I've been on.

I would definitely sky dive or bungee jump off a bridge.

• Content Count:  1166

Looks cool, but does not in any way compare to Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. Throughout the entire ride, the sole thought that entered my mind was "HOLY SHIT!!!!" I think I wet myself a little.

• Content Count:  1166

u know i like tower of terror.WHAT CHUCK NORRRIS DOES NOT WET HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

You misunderstood me. I was pissing pure adrenaline, which I then shot at ninjas, who went into cardiac arrest. But yes, Tower of Terror is quite awesome. The first time I went though, my tram got stuck just as it reached the top. I grew sad.

• Content Count:  1122

Anyone noticed that all people who posted bad comments are... Americans.Im just sayin...

I dont like coasters that much,but i kinda like kamikaze.

This one looks pretty cool

Reply to Thread