? servers

? players online

New diet, still no exercise

• Content Count:  1839

it's no short cut. and i assure you vir, it literally can be not that simple. i worked out every fucking day of junior high and high school. trust me, my BMI was so high i was at the point that a doctor normally suggests invasive surgery.

• Content Count:  1120

My bet is that you are going to hit a plateau Virus, and soon.

Most of the weight loss during a starving diet like that, generally consists of water. If you don't feel like shit now, it won't take long until you do. Your muscle is going to go first, not your fat, so try to do some kind of light exercise if anything, and for god sakes man, drink water like a fish.

Try not to mistake weighing less as being healthier. Plenty of people screw up their bodies from these kinds of diets, generally due to poor education on the subject. Primarily it's damaging on the inside, but there are plenty of problems that can arise on the outside as well.

I wasn't the thinnest kid at school when I was younger, but I was sure as hell in better shape than most. It may not have been the sexiest view watching me run, but you better believe that I ran faster and longer than the wannabe model trailing behind. If appearances are all that you strive for, eh, so be it, but if it feels like there is a breeze under your arms, its probably due to the ropes of flapping skin you forgot to tie up.

Goodluck though brother, it gives me a little motivation to get out and do something myself.

P.s. - I know it sounds ludicrous, but you may want to think about a bottle of lightbeer a day, or stop drinking altogether. That shit has a ton of calories and doesn't help out on a diet, ever.

• Content Count:  3736

P90X it really works but you cant be giantic to start it...

Im gaining weight at an alarming rate lately as I completely stopped working out and eat like shit.. :(

Im 5'7 almost 5'8.. and my weight has been fluctuating...I started worring about it when i reached 150.. I starved myself for 2 weeks (literary) I know its bad but it really works I lost weight went down to 136.. I started working out I was at an Ideal 142 with less body fat...but after a lot of crap and being stressed with work and school, gf (s) 2 years down the road Im now around 152 if not more and I need to do something about it but I cant starve myself again cause my life style doesnt allow me.. I would pass out in the middle of all the shit I got to do..

I need to start p90x and finish it this time around... but school is still keeping me from doing much of anything else...

Im very impressed with some of you congratualtion and GL to the others on the same path!!

depending on your goal cardio isnt that neceassary

There are different needs for different people and different diet...

It depends on the goal

Someone like Virus eating

For me its body shape if I weight life Ill loose the little extra weight and gain muscle

Cardio is obviously important because its healthy and helps very much but not necessary to loose weight or get some kind of shape.. Biking is my favorite cardio but the ski/walking eleptical things is aparently the best

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  11725

Anyone watch The Doctors?

They say if you are a bit overweight but are heathly, than dont go on a diet.

But my mom tried going on a diet but it didnt work so well.

• Content Count:  3391

My bet is that you are going to hit a plateau Virus, and soon.

Most of the weight loss during a starving diet like that, generally consists of water. If you don't feel like shit now, it won't take long until you do. Your muscle is going to go first, not your fat, so try to do some kind of light exercise if anything, and for god sakes man, drink water like a fish.

Try not to mistake weighing less as being healthier. Plenty of people screw up their bodies from these kinds of diets, generally due to poor education on the subject. Primarily it's damaging on the inside, but there are plenty of problems that can arise on the outside as well.

I wasn't the thinnest kid at school when I was younger, but I was sure as hell in better shape than most. It may not have been the sexiest view watching me run, but you better believe that I ran faster and longer than the wannabe model trailing behind. If appearances are all that you strive for, eh, so be it, but if it feels like there is a breeze under your arms, its probably due to the ropes of flapping skin you forgot to tie up.

Goodluck though brother, it gives me a little motivation to get out and do something myself.

P.s. - I know it sounds ludicrous, but you may want to think about a bottle of lightbeer a day, or stop drinking altogether. That shit has a ton of calories and doesn't help out on a diet, ever.

It's not exactly a starvation diet. It's meal replacement and I eat 6 times a day. I drink lots of water all day, too, so that's not an issue. I also ordered a bike trainer for my bike, should be here in a few days. I'll exercise on that each morning before I shower. All I do when I wake up is sit at the PC and relax, might as well sit on a bike and get a small workout in.

When I move back to Florida with my fiance, I'll probably join her gym and workout with her. I've done a lot of research on this and know what needs to be done. I also stopped drinking and don't plan on drinking much anymore. Since I'm switching jobs soon, I have no reason to drink. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally.

• Content Count:  6741

I also stopped drinking and don't plan on drinking much anymore. Since I'm switching jobs soon, I have no reason to drink. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally.

That was your reason for drinking in the first place? Geez, you Americans are fucked up!

• Content Count:  3736

That was your reason for drinking in the first place? Geez, you Americans are fucked up!

A lot of people even euros drink when they have problems.. I dont approve but it does make it easier to cope....weed and cigarettes do the job as well...

Today I ate pretty lean... I see a lot of motivation here maybe Ill get back into it!!!

• Content Count:  1755

Also get a blood test done, it can be over active horomones effecting your weight changes. And then you would have to take a pill to help lose wieght. Also what the fuck Trakill? lol 5'8 and you are 150? That is happy meduim normal, are you trying to get a six pack outta it go to the gym and workout. Any skinnier and its just skin and bones then. I forgot where i read this or if it was on these forums here but people are usually healthier when they are overwieght then underwieght.

Reply to Thread