? servers

? players online

Diablo II

• Content Count:  1236

Alright, so I've been playing Diablo II, LoD (The expansion) Again. And long story short. I need a reliable maphack. Don't get all preachy, it's not for regular battlenet or anything like that. It's for Open Battlenet, and it's for keyruns.

So, if anyone can give me a sweet link, that's been tested and true, i'd love it.

Diablo II, LoD. On Windows 2000. It doesn't have to be specifically for windows 2000, but it shouldn't be like "Doesn't work for this OS"

Regarding the first one, did you read the topic? Or just the topic name? Because the first link made no sense coming from my question.

and why would it matter weather or not i post in "Game Discussions" Or not?

Really, it could fit into three or four different categories, So i picked the one with the most traffic.

• Content Count:  2686

Regarding the first one, did you read the topic? Or just the topic name? Because the first link made no sense coming from my question.

and why would it matter weather or not i post in "Game Discussions" Or not?

Really, it could fit into three or four different categories, So i picked the one with the most traffic.

I know what the topic is about but you could as well put it there since it's the same game :weird: also I don't see how it could fit into that many different categories but anyhoo fuck cheaters

I know what the topic is about but you could as well put it there since it's the same game :weird: also I don't see how it could fit into that many different categories but anyhoo fuck cheaters

Questions

Off Topic

Tech Talk

RPG's

Hell, it could even go into tutorials and instructions.

And Why would i invade Hazardous' thread with a question, (That frankly, no one would see)

But anyhow, real suggestions, please and thank you.

Oh, i never thought of google... /sarcasm.

But anyhow, real suggestions, please and thank you.

Thanks...

So yeah, no more smartasses. Please and thanks.

I spent two days already. I can't get one to work. So to someone who has/uses one, please and thanks.

Reply to Thread