? servers

? players online

Dungeons and Dragons. Not Online.

• Content Count:  604

So, as many thought I couldn't get anymore nerdier, from playing WoW, Counter Strike, Xbox, Yu-gi-oh. Now I play Dungeons and Dragons, and not the online game, I play on the weekends at friends' houses. I currently have a warlock and will be DM at the next session. My plot has already been fully typed and is very informative. Opinions on DnD, good and bad, believe me I don't care if it's bad. Also: the game.

• Content Count:  3380

Im a level 12 vice president, I will use my spell of confusion to disorient you with Global Warming, then use my Summon Manbearpig to finish you off. Super serial I will.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

I played it quite a bit when I was twelve... I enjoyed it a lot.. it really depends on the DM.

Granted that was approx 22 years ago.

• Content Count:  1078

I imagine if i was born during it's time(like, 70's-80s and maybe through mid 90's) i probably woulda loved it, but obviously its well past its time now. GL actually finding someone who plays it, let alone someone you actually would want to play it with.

• Content Count:  2686

enjoy your virginity

I laugh at how when I was scrolling down I know there would be a post like this from Jewpiter:laugh:, also OT, you have thanked 0 people Jewpiter, fucking ungrateful bastard

----------

I used to play it a couple of times at my friend's place, got to like a level 3 character or something <.>

• Content Count:  1120

I played it when i was younger and it was pretty damn cool. I purchased the MMORPG when it first came out and that was also pretty damn good in opinion, but I never really been huge on those types of games so after a few months I eventually quit.

Reply to Thread